The 10 Types of Green Bay Packers Fans

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://whoonew.com/2013/09/types-of-green-bay-packers-fans/

Interesting, though I don't know how you can divide all fans into only ten categories. I sure don't seem to fit in any of the ten they "found". Seeing how I don't consider my self a bandwagon by any means started to watch the Pack in 2005 and only read almost all of the history that I could find online at first, then going out from there. The only other NFL shirt i've ever worn was when I was little and those were of the Vikings.

I would be more of a fan from a far, I only live 180 miles from Green Bay yet the furthest i've ever been into Wisconsin is Prairie du Chien. Amazing thing is i've gone past the Metrodome, Lucas Oil, and Brown Stadium and within in two miles of Ralph Wilson.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh great, just what we need, another reality show lol.

So it's like, they cover all the negative nellies, some posters on here of which I will not name names would fall into that category, while I'd say the rest of us like myself, would be the eternal optimists.

If I were them, I'd have added in a hot debate section in that show of the Mike McCarthy and Dom Capers supporters vs the Mike McCarthy and Dom Capers bashers. That would lead to some real funny entertainment.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Number 6 fits our chat box perfectly, especially "Dead Giveaway: A curmudgeonly scowl whenever the Packers are up by fewer than three touchdowns."

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
http://whoonew.com/2013/09/types-of-green-bay-packers-fans/

Interesting, though I don't know how you can divide all fans into only ten categories. I sure don't seem to fit in any of the ten they "found". Seeing how I don't consider my self a bandwagon by any means started to watch the Pack in 2005 and only read almost all of the history that I could find online at first, then going out from there. The only other NFL shirt i've ever worn was when I was little and those were of the Vikings.

I would be more of a fan from a far, I only live 180 miles from Green Bay yet the furthest i've ever been into Wisconsin is Prairie du Chien. Amazing thing is i've gone past the Metrodome, Lucas Oil, and Brown Stadium and within in two miles of Ralph Wilson.
Fun article but way off the mark.

Nothing but negative fan types here.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i suppose i could be a bandwagon'er. but i'm still a fan almost 20 years later

but just to ask the question posed in the article

why is a safety 2 points??

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why is a TD six points?
Why are there 11 players?
Why is a TB spotted at the 20?

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im the guy that gets a little too drunk, and yell at the players like I know them personally, and they can hear me......... Yea, that guy. LOL

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Criticism of a team has nothing to do with being a poor fan. Anyone who watched the Packers in the 50s, 70s and 80s and continued to support the team know that. But we were spoiled by the level of play in the 60s.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm a lifer. Not quite a geezer.

I laughed hard at #6. We've got a bunch of those here. Lucky to go 8-8 ring a bell?

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Ah, there are only 4.

The slightly obnoxious Packer fan
The obnoxious Packer fan.
The really obnoxious Packer fan
The obnoxious A-h*** Packer fan.
:D

Just kidding guys, don't take it seriously.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Ah, there are only 4.

The slightly obnoxious Packer fan
The obnoxious Packer fan.
The really obnoxious Packer fan
The obnoxious A-h*** Packer fan.
:D

Just kidding guys, don't take it seriously.

That's me and you don't even know the half of it! :sneaky:

Members online

Latest posts