Thanksgiving in the bankrupt city

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A great little montage of World Cup history. These "are ya ready for some football" cowboy music themes don't particularly impress me... (despite the compositng, pyro-technics... and some good looking woman).
Sometimes those theme songs and what not is more exciting than the game.
I'd rather if they took out the entertainment aspect of it and went back to the blood, mud, guts and glory of the sport.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Sometimes those theme songs and what not is more exciting than the game.
I'd rather if they took out the entertainment aspect of it and went back to the blood, mud, guts and glory of the sport.

True. Like showing more angles and pointing out key blocks and missed assignments. What is a waste of space are the stoopid sideline reports from these women who don't know their **** from a hole in the ground when it comes to football.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
MM may be trying to be coy about Rodgers to have the Lions believe that he may play, cause if I'm game planning and the chance that a MVP is coming back as an option, I prepare for that.

Lions are watching tape on Flynn and Rodgers..They are peparing for both

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

It's neat we can joke with one another. I have a wicked sense of humor. Sometimes it is misinterpreted and not just here. ;)
It is difficult with the written word. Inflections and stuff cant be made, and this can lead to misinterpretation :oops:. Example......I`ll buy you a pint :roflmao:

I

True. Like showing more angles and pointing out key blocks and missed assignments. What is a waste of space are the stoopid sideline reports from these women who don't know their **** from a hole in the ground when it comes to football.

I`m just gonna get some popcorn and take a seat and wait for Kitten and ILuvGB to read that statement.....lol. You MAY want to put on body armour and a gumshield in :laugh:. You are so dead.

I

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting article, and he definately has a point, but as one of the comments made at the end of the article, isn`t that what defensive players are paid to do ?? and Clay did his bit with Kaepernick !! I`d certainly keep him on the bench unless it is absolutely necessary.
No I don't think players are paid to take cheap shots unless you happened to play in New Orleans. I think Clay was just fired up and made a dumb play. He doesn't carry the dirty player label like a Suh. You know when a player stomps on your arm he's a dirty ***.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts