Thanksgiving in the bankrupt city

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

hehe... Television in the US is downright primitive compared to the UK. Sky is already broadcasting matches in 3D.

This particular opener is my favorite. There is lots of stuff pertaining to the Premier League which are great too.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Oh I haven`t seen this one before

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Oh I haven`t seen this one before

A great little montage of World Cup history. These "are ya ready for some football" cowboy music themes don't particularly impress me... (despite the compositng, pyro-technics... and some good looking woman).

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

A great little montage of World Cup history. These "are ya ready for some football" cowboy music themes don't particularly impress me... (despite the compositng, pyro-technics... and some good looking woman).
I`ve grown up with Hank and his Dad, so it always gave me a buzz ;). Makes me think of my Dad :)

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hehe... Television in the US is downright primitive compared to the UK. Sky is already broadcasting matches in 3D.

This particular opener is my favorite. There is lots of stuff pertaining to the Premier League which are great too.

Where are you?

I thought you were in 'Murica?

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not quite. I am north of the border in Canucklestan after returning from a 22 year exile in Europe.
I had to look that up.
Thank goodness for Google.

What do you think of Canadian Football?
I love it.
It's got the action and excitement of USA college football only it's on a pro level.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
What do you think of Canadian Football?

I think it's great in July and August, but my interest begins to wane when the NFL season starts... (except when the B.C. Lions play). All that funky pre-snap motion is a bit disturbing, but otherwise I find it to be good entertainment.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's great in July and August, but my interest begins to wane when the NFL season starts... (except when the B.C. Lions play). All that funky pre-snap motion is a bit disturbing, but otherwise I find it to be good entertainment.
I found out too late this year that it starts in July.
If NBC broadcasts it again next year, I'll tune in to get my football fix as you do.

Any teams that you are a fan of or prefer over others?

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Any teams that you are a fan of or prefer over others?

I love the B.C Lions. Hamilton is okay. Toronto is neutral. The rest are disliked... (least to most)... Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Saskatchewan... (who are my Canadian version of the Oakland Raiders).

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
City of Detroit summed up in one word:
The Chinese are helping them out by making property investments.
(Figures that it takes foreign/outside help.)
They are hoping/thinking of better times for a return on their investments.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts