Thanks for having me.

KCPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello! I have been posting on forums for years and I cannot believe I am just now joining a Packers forum. I have discussed the Pack on other general forums but never a team specific forum.

I live in Kansas City, MO and I am a Packers fan because my dad, uncles, and other adults around me were not sports fans. So, I was introduced to football by my great uncles in Iowa who are lifetime, diehard Packers fans in the 80s. So, I have stuck with the Pack since 1987 and never wavered in my loyalty. I get a lot of flack from Chiefs fans, especially a few weeks ago but it is all worth it to be a supporter of the NFL's greatest franchise and look forward to sharing my fandom on this board. Living in Kansas City, I do not get to fraternize with Packers fans hardly ever so this should be enjoyable.

Buc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello! I have been posting on forums for years and I cannot believe I am just now joining a Packers forum. I have discussed the Pack on other general forums but never a team specific forum.

I live in Kansas City, MO and I am a Packers fan because my dad, uncles, and other adults around me were not sports fans. So, I was introduced to football by my great uncles in Iowa who are lifetime, diehard Packers fans in the 80s. So, I have stuck with the Pack since 1987 and never wavered in my loyalty. I get a lot of flack from Chiefs fans, especially a few weeks ago but it is all worth it to be a supporter of the NFL's greatest franchise and look forward to sharing my fandom on this board. Living in Kansas City, I do not get to fraternize with Packers fans hardly ever so this should be enjoyable.
Neat story KC, by the way have you ever been to any Chief's tailgates? I've heard they are legendary.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome!!! Did you happen to go to the KC game?!?! :confused:

I wish we would of got there in time enough to do some serious tailgating, but we did drown our sorrows after! :p

Enjoy the forum,...and the KC flack didn't last very long,..and as I'm sure the NYG flack will be the same way after this weekend!:speechless:

OP
OP
KCPackFan

KCPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome!!! Did you happen to go to the KC game?!?! :confused:

I wish we would of got there in time enough to do some serious tailgating, but we did drown our sorrows after! :p

Enjoy the forum,...and the KC flack didn't last very long,..and as I'm sure the NYG flack will be the same way after this weekend!:speechless:

I was suppose too, the game was actually on my birthday. A friend of mine works for Coke and they have 4 really good seats. He is from Wisconsin and also a Packers fan (the only other one I know other than my Iowa family) and had requested the tickets from his company the day they announced the Packers would play here like a year ago. Just 4 days before the game he was told he wasnt getting them. The scalper market had tickets marked but double and triple the value. I wanted to go but could not find anyone willing to pay the price to go with me. My best friend cooked me a steak lunch and his girlfriend made me a Packers cake and we watched the game on their 60 inch flat screen so it wasnt too bad especially that they lost.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
wow!!!....well you definitely had the better time than the Packer fans that had to pay to see it!!! lol ...oh well next year!
# I guess its only one game per season.....whew!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts