1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Thanks for having me.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KCPackFan, Jan 20, 2012.

1. KCPackFan

KCPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Hello! I have been posting on forums for years and I cannot believe I am just now joining a Packers forum. I have discussed the Pack on other general forums but never a team specific forum.

I live in Kansas City, MO and I am a Packers fan because my dad, uncles, and other adults around me were not sports fans. So, I was introduced to football by my great uncles in Iowa who are lifetime, diehard Packers fans in the 80s. So, I have stuck with the Pack since 1987 and never wavered in my loyalty. I get a lot of flack from Chiefs fans, especially a few weeks ago but it is all worth it to be a supporter of the NFL's greatest franchise and look forward to sharing my fandom on this board. Living in Kansas City, I do not get to fraternize with Packers fans hardly ever so this should be enjoyable.

2. Buc

Buc Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Neat story KC, by the way have you ever been to any Chief's tailgates? I've heard they are legendary.

3. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Welcome to The Family, KC! Enjoy the forum!

4. SanDiegoCheese

SanDiegoCheese West Coast Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +185
    Welcome to the family!

5. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    Welcome!!! Did you happen to go to the KC game?!?! :confused:

I wish we would of got there in time enough to do some serious tailgating, but we did drown our sorrows after! :p

Enjoy the forum,...and the KC flack didn't last very long,..and as I'm sure the NYG flack will be the same way after this weekend!:speechless:

6. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    Hey, welcome aboard.

7. KCPackFan

KCPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    I was suppose too, the game was actually on my birthday. A friend of mine works for Coke and they have 4 really good seats. He is from Wisconsin and also a Packers fan (the only other one I know other than my Iowa family) and had requested the tickets from his company the day they announced the Packers would play here like a year ago. Just 4 days before the game he was told he wasnt getting them. The scalper market had tickets marked but double and triple the value. I wanted to go but could not find anyone willing to pay the price to go with me. My best friend cooked me a steak lunch and his girlfriend made me a Packers cake and we watched the game on their 60 inch flat screen so it wasnt too bad especially that they lost.

8. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    wow!!!....well you definitely had the better time than the Packer fans that had to pay to see it!!! lol ...oh well next year!
    # I guess its only one game per season.....whew!!