1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Brett

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ILOVETHEPACK, Mar 30, 2008.

1. ILOVETHEPACK

ILOVETHEPACK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Brett, I am glad that my son has had the chance to at least watch you play for a few years. I even seen this on a digital billboard hear in Fl, after I returned on leave two weeks ago, but have not seen it on this site. sorry if it was I have been out of the country for a spell. I hope that Rodgers can hold a candle to you, one of my newbies said he will be ok, I tease him all the time about having a hidden Jersey in his footlocker. It is hard to say but it's time to move on.

:cry:

2. ElleBlue

ElleBlue Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for posting Ilovethepack! Were you in Iraq. God bless you and thank you for serving our country.

Oh and not to take away from the purpose of your thread, Thank you Brett Favre! I remember the Packers of the 80's and it sure was great to see Favre turn the team around starting from 92. It had been very gratifying to have been a Packers fan during the 90's and into the new millenium!

3. ILOVETHEPACK

ILOVETHEPACK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  4. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Nomination for Biggest Gun on Forum anyone?

5. ILOVETHEPACK

ILOVETHEPACK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Gun, M-40A3. Brett says that he does not miss it.

6. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
  7. ILOVETHEPACK

ILOVETHEPACK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    PACKONE nice pic, wish that I could get that symbol smocked in the cheak pad, not sure it would fly. My fav blazer is A M82A1A but is a little more beefy 12.7mm (50Cal). It's nice to be home, and talk packers, with fans.