Thanks Brett

ILOVETHEPACK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Brett, I am glad that my son has had the chance to at least watch you play for a few years. I even seen this on a digital billboard hear in Fl, after I returned on leave two weeks ago, but have not seen it on this site. sorry if it was I have been out of the country for a spell. I hope that Rodgers can hold a candle to you, one of my newbies said he will be ok, I tease him all the time about having a hidden Jersey in his footlocker. It is hard to say but it's time to move on.

:cry:

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for posting Ilovethepack! Were you in Iraq. God bless you and thank you for serving our country.

Oh and not to take away from the purpose of your thread, Thank you Brett Favre! I remember the Packers of the 80's and it sure was great to see Favre turn the team around starting from 92. It had been very gratifying to have been a Packers fan during the 90's and into the new millenium!

OP
OP
I

ILOVETHEPACK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PACKONE nice pic, wish that I could get that symbol smocked in the cheak pad, not sure it would fly. My fav blazer is A M82A1A but is a little more beefy 12.7mm (50Cal). It's nice to be home, and talk packers, with fans.

Members online

Latest posts