OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
He is not coming back.

That was clear based on the post game interview. He did not want to say it, I think he is planning a very classy send off in Green Bay. He did not want to do it on national T.V.

Madden called it before the interview.... He said "DRY EYES" and he plays next year, and "WET EYES" and he is done.

He is done, and going to focus on his daughters graduation, the kids, the ranch.

What a class act, way to go Brett. No anouncement of a a final tour, or a final year....

RP

Pure class!

heh almost as accurate as the Moss trade :p

10 years from now you will still be ragging my *** about that. :D

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Raider Pride said:
He is not coming back.

That was clear based on the post game interview. He did not want to say it, I think he is planning a very classy send off in Green Bay. He did not want to do it on national T.V.

Madden called it before the interview.... He said "DRY EYES" and he plays next year, and "WET EYES" and he is done.

He is done, and going to focus on his daughters graduation, the kids, the ranch.

What a class act, way to go Brett. No anouncement of a a final tour, or a final year....

RP

Pure class!

And Brett will still be playing. :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Zero2Cool said:
Raider Pride said:
He is not coming back.

RP

Pure class!

DARN YOU Midwest!!!
(You beat me to it!!!) :lol:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Zero2Cool said:
Raider Pride said:
He is not coming back.

RP

Pure class!

:rotflmao:

That was one of the best snappy comebacks in a long time.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Raider Pride said:
He is not coming back.

RP

Pure class!

heh the way i see it, if ya cant laught at ya self, u dont deserve to laugh at all

i found a few of my 'bonehead' predictions, but ill let others dig them up for me lol

Members online

Latest posts