Thankful Dd's Injury Wasn't A Bad One

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When they said knee injury, combined with him going off on a cart, you immediately think ACL/MCL, which for him at his age can be likely career ending.

But he turned back up in the 2nd half and got a TD to boot! He's probably my favorite Packer all-time, and I'm not ready for him to hang it up yet!

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
I never thought it was his knee. I was thinking it was the same ankle he hurt in the Superbowl. But DD with a touchdown after getting carted off....PRICELESS!

Reaction score
I thought he was done for the season for sure... Watching him going around Lambeau high-fiving everyone while riding on the cart was tough. Seeing him catch that last touchdown was just amazing.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I couldn't of been happier to see him come back in the 2nd to take the field! I was really, really worried for him, that didn't look good at all!!! I was as happy to know he was back and OK as I was with the win!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
When that happened I thought. I hope this isn't the last time we are going to see him. He is a stud. He want's to make it thru next season and he knows his very capable replacement is standing next to him. If he goes out for any length of time he may lose his starting spot.

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
All I know is that looked painful. I would be like getting kicked by a horse when you aren't looking. Total gamer though, to come back in and score! He was still limping after the score. The Alpha and the Omega! Driver and Jennings!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
You couldn't hear the chants so well but you could defiantly see the love.
Yeah, the announcers did say that when he came back from half time the crowd cheered. But thanks for sharing that Longtimefan, its always nice hearing how great the fans of GB are.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought he was done for the season for sure... Watching him going around Lambeau high-fiving everyone while riding on the cart was tough. Seeing him catch that last touchdown was just amazing.
I too was worried when they were carting him away but I thought it was really cool seeing him high five the fans like that.
I've never seen anything like that on TV.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, the announcers did say that when he came back from half time the crowd cheered. But thanks for sharing that Longtimefan, its always nice hearing how great the fans of GB are.

Pretty sure he came out last after half time, or little bit later...I recalled hearing a huge roar and clapping..Dd was running on to sideline..and that is when we were chanting

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I was worried that was the end of his career for a second there. Happy to see him back.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I don't know how I missed this thread!.. So weird!
Anways.. Agree with everyone....wheew, that was crazy scary!

He definitely SHOULD get the game ball!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
When I seen it, my jaw dropped! I was scared to death. I love DD, and want him to at least get one more ring before he retires.
He deserves it. As long as he's been with us through Favre and now Rodgers. Anytime to see him have success makes you smile.

Latest posts