Thank you

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Thanks to Mark Murphy, I have been FORCED to go and see the Bears, (The BEARS !!) play the bloody Raiders in London.....................Thank you SOOOOOOOO much !!

OP
OP
I

AND I have to go with two Bears fans ffs !!! Does anybody have a spare Raiders shirt going cheap ?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Plan on Packers in London end of September next season. Packers requested road games then, one for a golf tournament in the state and I forget the other event. Maybe Democrat convention in Milwaukee?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe it's time for all the politics to ramp up even more AGAIN. Might be a good time for me to plan a trip to London next fall :)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Plan on Packers in London end of September next season. Packers requested road games then, one for a golf tournament in the state and I forget the other event. Maybe Democrat convention in Milwaukee?
Democrat convention is in July I think

D

Deleted member 6794

Wisconsin will play Notre Dame at Lambeau on October 3rd next year.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Wisconsin will play Notre Dame at Lambeau on October 3rd next year.
As a Badger fan and someone who makes a nice profit when they play at home in Madison, this drives me crazy. I guess it evens out though, since the Packers have played a few exhibition games over the years in Madison.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are the Packers the only NFL team to have NOT played in London? I’m not a big fan of the idea anyway. I doubt any of the players like it. Purely a money maker for the NFL.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
AND I have to go with two Bears fans ffs !!! Does anybody have a spare Raiders shirt going cheap ?

Bill, have to say ... British Bears' fans can't be anywhere near the ****heads that are actually from Chicago and/or Illinois. They're good folks who just wear their ****-headed-ness -- yeah, I get it...I'm Roman/Greco wrestling with the English language here -- on their sleeve when they get anywhere near 1). Lambeau Field, 2). The flying saucer that is Soldier Field, or, 3). on ANY Wisconsin highway, but most definitely Door County, WI.

This goes for my wife's uncle who is a lifelong Bears' fan and Illinois resident. Just a fantastic and fun guy ( not a fungi .. although ... ) during the off-season but once training camp opens... ugh! I've maintained over the last 35 years that I've had the pleasure of calling this guy my friend that he is the epitome of the age-old question in Packerland: "Do you know what separates a cheesehead from a ****head? -- That's right, the State line."

I'm just sayin' ... when all those F.I.B.'s land in London (like Door County) they will start buying it up piecemeal and will concrete Fulham Garden over. See, all of these Chicagoans took to Door County to escape their miserable F.I.B. existence in Chicago and in doing so turned Door County into what they were trying to escape. I know this is true because a Chicago based columnist/author told me so, while sitting in a Door County restaurant in 1981...and this guy spoke TRUTH, buddy.

Now understand that I'm not saying that F.I.B.'s carry Yersinia pestis which will reintroduce the Plague to London ... again, that's not what I'm saying .... ;) ... what I am saying is that all Brits should be ever watchful of these F.I.B.s running rampant ... bathing in public fountains, racing through the streets ... ******, pillaging and molesting small farm animals (yes Bill, even chickens). Nasty folk those F.I.B.s with their Michigan Avenue ways... tsk...tsk...tsk...

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

Bill, have to say ... British Bears' fans can't be anywhere near the ****heads that are actually from Chicago and/or Illinois. They're good folks who just wear their ****-headed-ness -- yeah, I get it...I'm Roman/Greco wrestling with the English language here -- on their sleeve when they get anywhere near 1). Lambeau Field, 2). The flying saucer that is Soldier Field, or, 3). on ANY Wisconsin highway, but most definitely Door County, WI.

This goes for my wife's uncle who is a lifelong Bears' fan and Illinois resident. Just a fantastic and fun guy ( not a fungi .. although ... ) during the off-season but once training camp opens... ugh! I've maintained over the last 35 years that I've had the pleasure of calling this guy my friend that he is the epitome of the age-old question in Packerland: "Do you know what separates a cheesehead from a ********? -- That's right, the State line."

I'm just sayin' ... when all those F.I.B.'s land in London (like Door County) they will start buying it up piecemeal and will concrete Fulham Garden over. See, all of these Chicagoans took to Door County to escape their miserable F.I.B. existence in Chicago and in doing so turned Door County into what they were trying to escape. I know this is true because a Chicago based columnist/author told me so, while sitting in a Door County restaurant in 1981...and this guy spoke TRUTH, buddy.

Now understand that I'm not saying that F.I.B.'s carry Yersinia pestis which will reintroduce the Plague to London ... again, that's not what I'm saying .... ;) ... what I am saying is that all Brits should be ever watchful of these F.I.B.s running rampant ... bathing in public fountains, racing through the streets ... ******, pillaging and molesting small farm animals (yes Bill, even chickens). Nasty folk those F.I.B.s with their Michigan Avenue ways... tsk...tsk...tsk...

Well I`m never going to enjoy KFC again after that last bit....lol
I saw the Bears a few years ago play the Broncos just after our Superbowl win. I got talking to this young guy who was wearing a replica shirt, the good quality one. He asked me if would root for the Bears as HE had cheered for us against the newcomer Steelers, (Tradition mean`t something apparently). I promised as he was a nice guy and very polite that I would try for his sake......The moment the first Bear came out of the tunnel I was on my feet booing and Jeering them !! I made eye contact with the guy who was in tears laughing at me and told me I had REALLY tried hard. I`m going to struggle with two of them this time....

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw the Bears a few years ago play the Broncos just after our Superbowl win. I got talking to this young guy who was wearing a replica shirt, the good quality one. He asked me if would root for the Bears as HE had cheered for us against the newcomer Steelers, (Tradition mean`t something apparently). I promised as he was a nice guy and very polite that I would try for his sake......The moment the first Bear came out of the tunnel I was on my feet booing and Jeering them !! I made eye contact with the guy who was in tears laughing at me and told me I had REALLY tried hard. I`m going to struggle with two of them this time....
That’s a funny story. And imagine if it had been the Queens......

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Makes you think twice about buying chicken that has been "injected with Saline solution" doesn't it? I guess now we know what it means to "plump" a chicken

Members online

Latest posts