Thank God Jennings is a Starter.

MajicMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe I missed the thread on here...Sorry, if I did...Glanced over things since September 1st, and didn't see anything...

You would think there would be more talk/relief that Jennings is going to start, and not sit in 3rd WR purgatory...Hoping for big things! WE HAVE TWO DONALD DRIVERS NOW! :lol:

Anyways...I'm glad to see MM is making the right move. I feel a bit better about our chances Sunday...

Sep 1 (KFFL) Bob McGinn, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports Green Bay Packers rookie WR Greg Jennings has taken over for WR Robert Ferguson as the team's No. 2 wide receiver. It came to light Friday, Sept. 1, after the Packers' 35-21 preseason loss to the Tennessee Titans when Jennings matter-of-factly mentioned that he had been informed of his promotion by wide receivers coach Jimmy Robinson before practice Wednesday, Aug. 30. Jennings will become the team's first wide receiver to become a full-fledged starter as a rookie since WR Sterling Sharpe in 1988. Jennings led the team in receiving in three of the four exhibitions and was second in the other game.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup.....he sure looked like the "real thing" during preseason. Him and Driver could have some big seasons!

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jennings earned the #2 WR spot.

This guy is going to make big plays for the Packers and that will help to open up the passing distribution.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts