texans,texans,texans

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think i understnad now what their tryiong to do. thier acting like their going to win then lose on purpose. lol. todays showing was so funny and awful.

I believe the packer will win tonight and will be getting anywhere form 3rd pick to 7th

GBnative

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they are trying to lose, why even try to run the kick back that gave them the opportunity to try the last second FG. Or did the kickoff return team just not get the memo about losing? There was obviously a lot of effort on the return. It actually looked more like the Titans were trying to lose, the way the let the return get into FG range and them committed the penalty that made it makeable.

figtab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i hate the texans they miss a field goal today on purpose and they allow the ravens to win on purpose i hate them!!!!!

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The first and second pick in this years draft is HUGE.

Like it or not... Houston is doing the right thing for HOUSTON.

If I was a Texan fan I would have been screaming Miss it Miss it... before the kick was attempted. This miss is a great win for all Texan fans.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right now we are in the race for Reggie Bush or Matt Leinart. I'm a huge fan of the Packers, but at 2-10 don't blow it now and start playing well. Get the early picks because you will pick early in every round and you'll get Chicago's puppy schedule next year.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tkpckfan said:
i think i understnad now what their tryiong to do. thier acting like their going to win then lose on purpose. lol. todays showing was so funny and awful.

I believe the packer will win tonight and will be getting anywhere form 3rd pick to 7th

they have the whole second half to win.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
Right now we are in the race for Reggie Bush or Matt Leinart. I'm a huge fan of the Packers, but at 2-10 don't blow it now and start playing well. Get the early picks because you will pick early in every round and you'll get Chicago's puppy schedule next year.

You had the same schedule as the Bears this year and got your ***** kicked. Other than the sorry *** Eagles without McNabb or T.O. (which the Packers lost to) what team did the Packers face that the Bears did not? The Packers played the Eagles (five and eight) while the Bears played the Redskins (seven and six) so get over it.
By the way, there is no conspiracy or anyone tanking the season just so the Packers don't get the # 1 pick in the draft. My how your goals have changed so much since September eh?
:roll:

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
Philtration said:
Other than the sorry *** Eagles without McNabb or T.O. (which the Packers lost to) what team did the Packers face that the Bears did not? :roll:

Philadelphia, Seattle and Chicago.

Chicago even twice, makes four. :wink: Imo the weak Bears- offense wouldn't have challenged the Chicago defense. :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts