Texans players that could be released this offseason.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Texans | D. Williams could be released
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 07:33:15 -0800

John McClain, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans RB Domanick Williams could be released in the offseason.

Domanick Williams was formerly Domanick Davis now if we cant resign Green and this guy is just out righted released should we take a look at him? He was out all last year but is still young and has had good seasons.

Stats

Texans | Wiegert could be released
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 07:43:11 -0800

John McClain, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans OT Zach Wiegert could be released or asked to take a pay cut this offseason.

Texans | Payne could be released
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 07:46:43 -0800

John McClain, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans DT Seth Payne could be released or asked to take a pay cut this offseason.

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Texans | D. Williams could be released
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 07:33:15 -0800

John McClain, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans RB Domanick Williams could be released in the offseason.

Domanick Williams was formerly Domanick Davis now if we cant resign Green and this guy is just out righted released should we take a look at him? He was out all last year but is still young and has had good seasons.

Stats

Texans | Wiegert could be released
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 07:43:11 -0800

John McClain, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans OT Zach Wiegert could be released or asked to take a pay cut this offseason.

Texans | Payne could be released
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 07:46:43 -0800

John McClain, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans DT Seth Payne could be released or asked to take a pay cut this offseason.
I want absolutely no one from the texans.....being from texas I know how horrible they actually all are....When u pick up players from the worst teams in the league, u become one of the worst teams in the league.....Let them continue to dwindle away in that disgrace of a franchice known as the houston texas!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe the players there arn't so bad. What i mean is, you can put a great player on a team, and he might not do so good because of the players around him. Barry Sanders was a good example of this. No matter HOW great he was, he couldn't do it alone. I always will wonder how many SB's he could have helped win had he been on a decent team.

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe the players there arn't so bad. What i mean is, you can put a great player on a team, and he might not do so good because of the players around him. Barry Sanders was a good example of this. No matter HOW great he was, he couldn't do it alone. I always will wonder how many SB's he could have helped win had he been on a decent team.

I agree with you....But the texans have no Barry Sanders....IMHO the only players on their team are Andre Johnson and Dameco Ryans....Other than that they ar horrible from top to bottom....Ron Dayne might make a good 2nd string back, as he had three big games for them at the end of the season....But who knows, hes over priced

Members online

Latest posts