That is a lot of Ifs but the offense is not the problem at all. Our d is what we need. and maybe if this guy gets good we can trade him or trade Furgy or Javon for a great Defensive talent in our secondary!NDPackerFan said:God, could you imagine if he has talent to come in right away and make, I hate to say this, but a "Randy Moss" type of impact? Throw in a healthy Fergy, and maybe, just maybe, Walker ends his holdout sooner than later. I know, I know, a lot of 'ifs' but the potential is scary for this team offensively.
BTW, I can't wait to find Sharper lined across from somebody in the slot. NO CHANCE! Put six points on the board for the Pack!
CC,CaliforniaCheez said:I will admit I was very disappointed on draft day when he was selected.
1) The scouts said that the draft was a good one for receivers so good ones would be available later.
2) We have good receivers but need defensive personnel.
3) This pick was not going to help the team THIS YEAR.
Good thing time has shown me a few things.
1) Rosenhaus factor
2) Neck injuries to Driver and Ferguson and as much as I hate to admit it, Driver's age.
3) Antonio Chatman's "strike zone" He's harder to hit with a pass.
4) Antonio Chatman's return abilities.
5) Since the draft had so many good receivers, we got a pretty good one for a 2nd round price.
I hope my change of opinion is not just rationalization but realization.
I wish now I had not kicked so many things and displayed a bad attitude.
I know many of you groaned when the pick was announced. Are you feeling better now like me?
I've made comment elsewhere about this kid...rabidgopher04 said:Ummm...before we jump to conclusions lets see how he performs in a regular NFL game first.