Tentative Software Switch Scheduled for TONIGHT @ 8:00PM PST (UPDATED)

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I can't see how to quote someone just yet.. but i"ll figure it out...got my siggy back!

(I was wondering... how you guys haven't connected on FB yet!?!?! lol... I'm still fighting it,.. I have my account and begrudgingly have to log on once in a blue moon. )

ahhhh figured it out! hehehehe

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am going to be honest, I do not like the new look of the website, I thought the old one was easier to read and more user friendly. Thats just my 2 cents as it looks like most other people like it. I do support the fact that you are taking chances on making changes!

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I would have to agree with okpf on this. Maybe in time. I still haven't been able to get me awesome sig loaded. I found where to do it, but don't know how to load it. I miss him.

I am going to be getting all the old sig pics and putting them into a location that is accessible for everyone. I will have instructions pretty soon.

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to be honest, I do not like the new look of the website, I thought the old one was easier to read and more user friendly. Thats just my 2 cents as it looks like most other people like it. I do support the fact that you are taking chances on making changes!

Some of the colors definitely needs some work. I will be working through some of those issues and trying to make it even more user friendly and readable. Specifically, I am not to happy with the mint green's and how they turned out.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some of the colors definitely needs some work. I will be working through some of those issues and trying to make it even more user friendly and readable. Specifically, I am not to happy with the mint green's and how they turned out.

I'm also not used to this and it needs to grow on me as well over time.

How do we mutli quote someone? Do I really have to scroll up and down to do it?

I was going to leaver a comment on the colors but it looks like I don't need to after all.

The other thing I don't get is that after all that time, trouble and work (LOL) I went from 'Cheerleader' up to 'Special Teams Coach' and now with the change I'm just 'Cheesehead?'
I preferred the old rankings system.
Will we get that back or is there a way I can change the Cheesehead to something else?

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Multiquote is something that work on an individual page but should be fixed in the next version of the forum software that is to be released soon. Yup definitely going to be working on a better color scheme to make it a little nicer around here and the title are something that I am going to be working on along with the small posting football icons.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
You may have posted this somewhere,...and I'll continue looking for it,..
Is the shout box going to make a return? (Seems like you mentioned before the switch the pro's and con's and that was going to be a con)
Also a chat room for game time?
Miss-Smiley-Queen... are they coming back??:)

Other than those things, I'm having fun learning about things on the site.
*side note,..I was looking at the guest list and the first day almost every one of the guests on the first 2 pgs. was reading something Favre related.. very odd!!!!

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You may have posted this somewhere,...and I'll continue looking for it,..
Is the shout box going to make a return? (Seems like you mentioned before the switch the pro's and con's and that was going to be a con)
Also a chat room for game time?
Miss-Smiley-Queen... are they coming back??:)

Other than those things, I'm having fun learning about things on the site.
*side note,..I was looking at the guest list and the first day almost every one of the guests on the first 2 pgs. was reading something Favre related.. very odd!!!!

Shout box has a possibility to return. A chat room is in the works and I have a few Packer related smilies that I will be adding as well.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
This is the most modern forum around it seems like. Some of the ones look like they came from windows 95
I agree. The Braves forum I used to be on was old school. They didn't even have a chatroom. They just made a different thread for every game and talked on there. Mind you baseball plays 28 days out of a 30 day month. I figured maybe they just liked watching their post count go up or something. You know how baseball fans just love statistics.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what i would like to see back is how many posts and threads are in a specific forum and how many people are currently viewing a specific forum. I also really really liked your idea to have a player put into your signature (or something like that) and have continuous updated stats on that player although I think it should be limited to 1-2 players.

Members online

Latest posts