Ten reasons whay farve is the best quarter back of all time

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. He's fearless, just ask Mr.Sapp I bet Farve is the only QB ever to go right back at him.
2. He's a person, he has never acted like the superstar more like some one you would have a beer with after work.
3. He dosen't look for the easy way out, when his father passed, his wife with cancer, the list goes on and on. Many of us would use things that happen in our life as excuses to quit, he uses them for motivation to excell.
4. He is selfless, he likes good stats but dosen't care about them, he throw's some pick's but at least he is trying to put his team in a position to try to WIN every game. So many QB's quit when they are trailing I have never seen Farve do that.
5. He has never held out for more money, not saying any names Javon Walker.
6. He's an Iron man, I dont even have to explain this one everyone knows if there is a football game that involves that pack he will be there beaten, broke or battered.
7. He makes the Greenbay hospital alot of money, Have you seen how fast he throws the ball his recievers have to get thier hands fixed all the time.
8. He hates playing in Minnisota, I go crazy just listing to thier accents Aye
9. He will hold every major quarterback record both good and bad next season by bad I mean (interceptions)
10. He is one of the few players that I truly believe love the game of football and its not all about the money.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...8. He hates playing in Minnisota, I go crazy just listing to thier accents Aye

"cough"..... "cough"

I will not comment on items 1-7, and 9-10. That would take to long.

However, Minnesota is spelled with an "e"...... uffda!
And as far as going crazy Heather, you are already a Packer Fan ! :razz:

nathanielgreenwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Ten reasons whay farve is the best quarter back of all t

Go back the the land of zero lombardi trophys.

I agree with what you are saying out their accents. I watched Fargo for the first time last night and I almost cried with annoyance at the amount of times that police woman says Aya and Ya !!!

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First of all Fargo is in North Dakota, not minnesota they are aprox. 240 miles apart. 3 and half hour trip.... but i just noticed your from england.... so ill let it slide.

secondly, favre did get hooked on pain pills... i think thats takin the easy way out of something.

and throwing interceptions or breakin the record for ints should never be included when talkin about the greatest QB of all time.

But there are at least 5 good reasons on that list as to why HE IS the greatest QB of all time.

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and throwing interceptions or breakin the record for ints should never be included when talkin about the greatest QB of all time.

I think that record is just a testament to how long he's been playing.

Interesting sideline:
Do you know who holds the MLB record for games won as a pitcher? Cy Young.

Do you know who holds the MLB record for games lost as a pitcher? Cy Young.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Longevity, and in this case, a gunslinger's mentality, earn all records...good and bad. Just part of the program.

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:

I think that record is just a testament to how long he's been playing.

Interesting sideline:
Do you know who holds the MLB record for games won as a pitcher? Cy Young.

Do you know who holds the MLB record for games lost as a pitcher? Cy Young.

Excellent post... on Day the MVP trophy could be called the Favre Trophy

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Heatherthepackgirl said:
...8. He hates playing in Minnisota, I go crazy just listing to thier accents Aye
10. He is one of the few players that I truly believe love the game of football and its not all about the money.

"cough"..... "cough"

so you know he cares about the money??

So then why did he just recently turn down 200,000 k to do an autograph session??

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

vikesrule said:
Heatherthepackgirl said:

"cough"..... "cough"

so you know he cares about the money??

So then why did he just recently turn down 200,000 k to do an autograph session??

The sad part is.........if they were going to pay him 200 grand to do an autograph session, can you imagine what they were gonna charge the fans for his autograph? Back in 1997 they had "Pack Fest" at the state fair grounds in West Allis. They had alot of the Super Bowl Packers there, including Favre. You had to pay for each player's autograph. Even then, i couldn't afford to get Favre's, as they were charging $75 for it back then, 10 years ago! I can only imagine what the charge would be now.
That just isn't fair to the REAL fan, who isn't rich and can't drop over $100 to get an autograph. Thats why i was hoping that Favre would be at Fan Fest, and i would be lucky enough to get his autograph ticket. Thats the only way i'll get my Favre jersey signed. But i haven't seen his name listed as a participant at Fan Fest this year.

Titletown088

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First of all Fargo is in North Dakota, not minnesota they are aprox. 240 miles apart. 3 and half hour trip.... but i just noticed your from england.... so ill let it slide.

secondly, favre did get hooked on pain pills... i think thats takin the easy way out of something.

But there are at least 5 good reasons on that list as to why HE IS the greatest QB of all time.

The movie Fargo was made in Brainard minnesota however.

celticraider

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I can go for Favre being top 10 QB in history, but not of all time. I'd even say a top 5 guy, I could slide him in there First ballot hall of famer and surely better than any QB my team has ever produced.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First of all Fargo is in North Dakota, not minnesota they are aprox. 240 miles apart. 3 and half hour trip.... but i just noticed your from england.... so ill let it slide..

I noticed that you are not from England, but Fargo is on the Minnesota border. I don't think even a slow walker would take more than 30 minutes to travel between MN and Fargo... but I'll still let it slide.

There is nothing easy about being addicted to Vicodin which is similar to other powerful addictions. Football players are often fed pain killers to keep practicing and playing and the cravings for the Vicodan take hold of a person and may even supersede a person's need for food or water. The hydrocodone component of Vicodin is the reason for its abuse. Hydrocodone is derived from an ******, the chemical effects of which are similar to those of heroin and are highly addictive. It increases the activity of the neurotransmitter dopamine, causing a strong euphoria.
The symptoms of Vicodin withdrawal include but are not limited to restlessness, muscle pain, bone pain, insomnia, diarrhea, vomiting, cold flashes, goose bumps, involuntary leg movements, watery eyes, runny nose, loss of appetite, irritability, panic, nausea, chills, and sweating.

No one would choose to become addicted to Vicodan, and kicking that addiction is anything but easy.

and throwing interceptions or breakin the record for ints should never be included when talkin about the greatest QB of all time..

There are some awfully great QB on the list of most interceptions. When a player breaks just about every passing record (attempts, completions, yards...)-- the interception on is likely to follow.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of movies, this from "Dogma" pretty much sums it up !!

While discussing Loki and Bartleby

Bethany: "Were they sent to Hell?"

Metatron: "Worse. Wisconsin. For the entire span of human history."

:rotflmao:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You rock Heather.

If everyone in this country had his work ethic, we wouldn't have all the problems we have.

OP
OP
H

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Heatherthepackgirl said:

"cough"..... "cough"

ROFL Vikesfan!!!! Yep I am a crazy Packer Fan!!!

OP
OP
H

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You rock Heather.

If everyone in this country had his work ethic, we wouldn't have all the problems we have.

You have that right Zombie!!! I was tought to work hard to, it would get you places, but in this day and age a promotion may come from having sex with a boss or etcc.....which I am not going to mention. Me, I will get promoted cause I deserve to be, I would never stoop that low in my life to achieve anything.

Its always great to have a good work ethic, so many of our kids these days dont have it cause they werent tought it. Now I didnt say ALL kids just some. :rotflmao:

celticraider

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Zombieslayer said:
You rock Heather.

You have that right Zombie!!! I was tought to work hard to, it would get you places, but in this day and age a promotion may come from having sex with a boss or etcc.....which I am not going to mention. Me, I will get promoted cause I deserve to be, I would never stoop that low in my life to achieve anything.

Its always great to have a good work ethic, so many of our kids these days dont have it cause they werent tought it. Now I didnt say ALL kids just some. :rotflmao:

remind me not to hire you :thumbsup: (just teasing of course ;) )

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Heather...Heather...Heather, being a crazy packer fan is bad enough, but I think that it is being compounded by sleeping with a Steelers Fan. :razz:

I am vikesrule, not vikesfan !

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Heatherthepackgirl said:

Heather...Heather...Heather, being a crazy packer fan is bad enough, but I think that it is being compounded by sleeping with a Steelers Fan. :razz:

(I never THOUGHT of it that way........she IS sleeping with a Steelers fan!!!!

YUCK!!!!! :rotflmao:

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the movie Fargo has exactly one scene which is supposed to be in Fargo; the opening scene. The rest of the movie takes place in Brainerd and [/b]MINNEAPOLIS!

PS. I am originally from North Dakota and now living in Minneapolis (ugh) and the accent was clearly evident to me in the movie, borderline annoying, which shows that if i can detect the grossly exaggerated accent, then we don't actually talk like that.

OP
OP
H

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Heatherthepackgirl said:
Zombieslayer said:
You rock Heather.

remind me not to hire you :thumbsup: (just teasing of course ;) )

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! Your loss...(just kidding)

OP
OP
H

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Heatherthepackgirl said:

Well you are a Vikesfan arent you?? You bleed purple, I bleed gold, gold is better worth more money...LOL..

OP
OP
H

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

vikesrule said:
Heatherthepackgirl said:

(I never THOUGHT of it that way........she IS sleeping with a Steelers fan!!!!

YUCK!!!!! :rotflmao:

Yepper I sleep with a Steelers fan, and I got a promotion to...ROFL.. :thumbsup:

Members online

Latest posts