1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Tell the NFL how you feel

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Sep 24, 2012.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,042
    (212) 450-2027

That's the direct line to the office of the commissioner

• Like Like x 4
  2. ExpatPacker

ExpatPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +515
    I will say one thing. Don't throw all the blame on Goodell. He represents the owners. Blame them just as much if not more. Did you hear Jerry Jones say in response to the criticism of replacement refs that on any given Sunday there's always complaints about calls? In other words he brushed it off like the fat cat rolling-in-dough owner that he is.

I don't like Goodell either, but let's place the blame where it belongs, and that's with the owners more than anyone else.

3. P-E-Z

P-E-Z Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +91
    Team Owner are part of the problem here.

4. NFL_Joke

NFL_Joke Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  5. P-E-Z

P-E-Z Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +91
    The NFL wants to make them full time at $250,000 a year with 401 k the want to add officials and suspend officials who make bad calls. The refs get $8000 a game and has defined benefit retirement package.

6. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    Called. Twice.

7. milani

milani Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +52
    As much as I did not like his journalism or his broadcasting the one person I wish was there on the tube last night would have been Howard Cosell. He made outcries for the most insignificant of social reprieves. Just think how he would have responded last night.
    He would have called on Congress for a formal investigation. He would have lambasted the owners. And finally he would have posed the question, " What has happened to this once great American sport?" " And what has happened to all of us as a result?"

8. LionFan

LionFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Dear NFL owners,
    There has been a lot of commotion regarding the Packers/Seahawks game lately. Whatever bad call that may have happened in this game does not even compare to the multiple bad calls against the Lions last year in Lambeau field and that was by your regular refs. I really don't care what officials are in there. I like to hear the Packer fans whine and moan. I like to see bad calls every game, it makes it fun. I think the "G" on the packers uniforms could stand for.....not good, not great, aw, never mind. I like more and more rules like "process of a catch"! Keep up the good work!

• Disagree Disagree x 2