Teddy not interested in Larry Allen or Eric Olds(er, moulds)

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Taylor signs.. He would be a nice upgrade and fit the scheme nicely..

Larry Allen wouldn't fit our zone blocking scheme. At least I don't think he would of...

Moulds I actually wanted. I think TT has faith in Walker playing out the year.. If he plays this year he'll get more money than he would if he doesn't..

Who's going to want to pay him a beefy contract when he hasn't played in 2 years? No one will!! If he comes back he'll contribute to the team and probably do well.. and hit his pay day.. and if he does very well we could franchise him and ship him off and get something in return whether he likes it or not..

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Who wants "aging veterans that are breaking down digs...?"

I say no to Larry Allen...

Yes to Eric Moulds...

(TT says no to everyone...or perhaps he's just blinded by the light of FA, and in a pathetic stupor..like a deer in the headlights.....)

As the great one once said...

"What the hell is going on out there...."

Whe you begin to talk against TT i really got pi$$ed up with you 66, but after what he has done in FA I am beggining to agree with you every day a little bit more...

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this point there is little out there that will be any better than what you can get in June(old, injuries, overpriced, etc.). While I think we all would like to see a big signing or 2, that is not the way to either short term or especially long term quality.

Let's see how the entire offseason progresses and judge in September.

That being said, if Allen does not get what he is looking for and is still available at a modest price I would be interested.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Forgot to mention Moulds, technically he is not a free agent rather been given permission to seek a trade. TT would be a fool to negotiate a trade in public forums. Let's see how this plays out in light of the rumored conversations mentioning Walker for Moulds.

gado35

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Teddy not interested in Larry Allen or Eric Olds(er, mou

i think i would be up for the trade walker/moulds...its tuff to see a guy as young and with as much potential as someone like walker go. but hey we only have walker for 1 more year after this anyway. use molds for a couple years then maybe next year look to bring someone else in for a while.

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeh I want a 10 year veteran who is a problem child who isnt as good as walker. Yeh sounds like a good trade.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts