1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Teddy not interested in Larry Allen or Eric Olds(er, moulds)

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers Fan Forum' started by tromadz, Mar 23, 2006.

1. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

I hope Taylor signs.. He would be a nice upgrade and fit the scheme nicely..

Larry Allen wouldn't fit our zone blocking scheme. At least I don't think he would of...

Moulds I actually wanted. I think TT has faith in Walker playing out the year.. If he plays this year he'll get more money than he would if he doesn't..

Who's going to want to pay him a beefy contract when he hasn't played in 2 years? No one will!! If he comes back he'll contribute to the team and probably do well.. and hit his pay day.. and if he does very well we could franchise him and ship him off and get something in return whether he likes it or not..

2. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Whe you begin to talk against TT i really got pi$$ed up with you 66, but after what he has done in FA I am beggining to agree with you every day a little bit more...

3. spardo62

spardo62 Cheesehead

At this point there is little out there that will be any better than what you can get in June(old, injuries, overpriced, etc.). While I think we all would like to see a big signing or 2, that is not the way to either short term or especially long term quality.

Let's see how the entire offseason progresses and judge in September.

That being said, if Allen does not get what he is looking for and is still available at a modest price I would be interested.

4. spardo62

spardo62 Cheesehead

Forgot to mention Moulds, technically he is not a free agent rather been given permission to seek a trade. TT would be a fool to negotiate a trade in public forums. Let's see how this plays out in light of the rumored conversations mentioning Walker for Moulds.

5. gado35

gado35 Cheesehead

Re: Teddy not interested in Larry Allen or Eric Olds(er, mou

i think i would be up for the trade walker/moulds...its tuff to see a guy as young and with as much potential as someone like walker go. but hey we only have walker for 1 more year after this anyway. use molds for a couple years then maybe next year look to bring someone else in for a while.

6. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Yeh I want a 10 year veteran who is a problem child who isnt as good as walker. Yeh sounds like a good trade.

7. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

8. smlutz

smlutz Cheesehead