Ted Thompson

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT needs to show all of us die hard Packer fans and the Packer organization that he intends to improve this team now.
If he is just going to tinker and fiddle F*** he should take it somewhere else.
This is the Green Bay Packers, The greatest organization in proffessional football I hope he doesn't intend to nickle and dime it to death.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no kidding...although he still appears to be a bit of a tightwad, and although I don't think it was necessary to fire MS, I respect the fact that he's willing to make the difficult decision, and won't be intimidated, e.g. w/ MS, cletdius, Joey Thomas, etc.

I'd be stunned if Ahman were back next year though, since Ahman will want to see hom much $ he can get, and TT won't have the patience for that.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Ted Thompson"

I will remember the name of the man that I believed was here to help rebuild the team but instead used Sherman as a "fall guy" for a season that he was also partially resposible for and then,

Helped to show Brett the door by putting him in a situation where retirement might be the only dignified way out for him.

I am still not sure how the "Greatest football Organization" in the NFL is allowing this to happen in such behind the scenes manner to long time loyal and devoted Packers but I ( for one ) am not impressed.

This is not rebuilding using the strengths you have within an organization, this is complete destruction.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts