1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Ted Thompson readies for his close-up

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by News Bot, Jan 25, 2011.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +50
    Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,994
    People still say it was all MM coaching, not Ted getting the proper players.. It pains them to admit Ted knows what he is doing and will hold a grudge until he is gone..

To bad Ted isnt going anywhere anytime soon..So they need to hop on or just forget the Packers

Ted wont win any public speaking contests, in fact my wife said...Is he drunk when she seen him talk on Sunday LOL

He wasnt hired to talk to the press, was hired to build a football team

• Like Like x 1
  3. bubbahotep

bubbahotep Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +54
    I've always felt Ted knew what he was doing, and I've got a feeling his name will end up right next To Ron Wolf's when he is done.

4. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +280
    I'm a fan that acts on emotion first, I've been angry at TT before, I've been angry at MM, I've been angry at AR before, especially #4...I couldn't be more satisfied, well unless we get one more W in 2 weeks

5. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Yeah, I know Winning the SB is the holy grail. But man, even if we don't win it. I know I'll be bummed but when I reflect on the season, the injures, and the potential for the future. You can't help but be optimistic. Unless there is no football next year that is. :(

6. cakoski

cakoski Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    You have to admire the job TT has done. He has a great job of getting this team loaded with enough talent to reach the Super Bowl without mortgaging the future to do it. This team as it gets healthier next year should only be getting better.

It is true though he does not do well is talking to the media about his thinking maybe he can get tips on how to did it from Jay Cutler