Ted Thompson readies for his close-up

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
The story of the 2010 Packers is largely one of drafting and development.* A group of players largely taken by G.M. Ted Thompson grew up together in the same system. Thompson deftly helped fill spots on the team when injuries strike.** While he may not light up a press conference, there’s no denying Thompson is…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
People still say it was all MM coaching, not Ted getting the proper players.. It pains them to admit Ted knows what he is doing and will hold a grudge until he is gone..

To bad Ted isnt going anywhere anytime soon..So they need to hop on or just forget the Packers

Ted wont win any public speaking contests, in fact my wife said...Is he drunk when she seen him talk on Sunday LOL

He wasnt hired to talk to the press, was hired to build a football team

bubbahotep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've always felt Ted knew what he was doing, and I've got a feeling his name will end up right next To Ron Wolf's when he is done.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a fan that acts on emotion first, I've been angry at TT before, I've been angry at MM, I've been angry at AR before, especially #4...I couldn't be more satisfied, well unless we get one more W in 2 weeks

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, I know Winning the SB is the holy grail. But man, even if we don't win it. I know I'll be bummed but when I reflect on the season, the injures, and the potential for the future. You can't help but be optimistic. Unless there is no football next year that is. :(

cakoski

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You have to admire the job TT has done. He has a great job of getting this team loaded with enough talent to reach the Super Bowl without mortgaging the future to do it. This team as it gets healthier next year should only be getting better.

It is true though he does not do well is talking to the media about his thinking maybe he can get tips on how to did it from Jay Cutler