Ted Thompson Press Conference Transcript - April 20

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Hello. Thanks for coming. This is about the draft, I suppose, so I'll give you a little background on just the process during the course of the year. In the middle of May, like the week before (Memorial) Day, we always meet with the National Football Scouting group, which gives us the initial list of potential prospects for the coming draft. Sometime in June, all of our area scouts come back into Green Bay, do reports for about a week or 10 days, set schedules, and then based on the grades that those guys give out, kind of dictates where I wind up going in the fall, or John Dorsey or John Schneider or Reggie or whoever. Then we get into the fall, they'll go to two-a-day practices, go to visit schools all during the fall. Once the fall's over with, they'll get the final reports in, then the all-star game season begins, which lasts about four weeks. Then we bring our scouts in and we meet for about three weeks prior to the Combine, fly directly from here to the Combine, do that for a w..

More...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts