Ted Thompson > Packer fans

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Like i have stated before...........many people on here didn't live through the 1970's and 80's. You want to talk about a team that sucked! The "newer" Packer fans have NO idea what adversity really is. They have been spoiled. The only way you can truely appreciate greatness is to go through lean times.
Yes.......I WANT the Packers to win ALL the time too. But it's not reality. There is only ONE Super Bowl champ every year. The rest are losers.
The Pack went 8-8 last year, when i think most people expected alot worse. Yet there are some on here that are ready to jump ship because of it. There were plenty of teams that finished worse then us last year. And there are many that have won less Super Bowls then our team.
I'm not saying you have to agree with every move the management makes, but you SHOULD still back them if you are really a fan of the team. I didn't care for alot of what Mike Sherman did, but i wasn't constantly calling for his head on a platter, or screaming that i was gonna quit being a fan of the Packers because he was the coach and GM.

You don't love the Packers because they are good, you love them because they are YOURS.

Trust me, I was brought up on the Packers in the lean times. That is part of my impatience with the approach, we have a Legend at QB and he still has the tools and fight in him. He needs tools to work with and I don't care if Sherman, Thompson, or Lombardi himself was the GM, bring in the tools he needs to give him a fighting chance at a championship.

If those tools were aquired, great, if not, I hope someone falls into our laps this summer.

Reaction score
I can respect that view 93z.

However, let's not get away from the topic...

I HATE JAMIE DUKES, especially his constant 'Lord Favre' mocking.

Damn I wanna kick that ****** in the groin and run.

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the hell happened to Yared? He used to spew hatred in one liners, not full and complete paragraphs.

The world is changing. Cheesey's serious and Yared is verbose.

OP
OP
Y

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the hell happened to Yared? He used to spew hatred in one liners, not full and complete paragraphs.

The world is changing. Cheesey's serious and Yared is verbose.

I laughed pretty hard at this. Although you have opened my eyes.

Damnit what's happened to me? I need the season to start.

Members online

Latest posts