Ted can draft WRs...

OP
OP
G

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought Adams was going to develope into a top #1 by the time Nelson retired. Last years streakyness was a suprise to me. But nobody really looked great last year... really. And he was hurt twice, besides the final knee injury in playoffs that took him out the rest of the year. He seemed to really be looking good before getting injured each time. I give him a mulligan. We will find out in a hand full of months.

Same with montgomery. I know im not the only one who seen it. He seemed to just click with Rodgers. And rodgers always looked his way. He was a play maker every time he got the ball in his hands. And McCarthy was even using him in the running game when our RBs were banged up. He actually got hurt on a nice run. I think if he stayed healthy. We win it all last year....

This is how i feel about the two Wrs NOT making 10mil a year... lol

D

Deleted member 6794

And it was so kind of you to mention that cobbs salary is guaranteed. Didnt make you look like a **** at all. I guess this decision was made before the deal was done... my bad.

Even if you don't get it a player's dead money left on a contract is an important factor in a team's decision to either release or think about trading him. But why let facts get in the way of another one of your brilliant ideas???

Im giddy over the idea that Montgomery will become the #2 this year. Nelson opposite. Cobb in slot. And Adams being #4, the forgotten man. He is going to destroy nickel and dime backs... So will montgomery.

Montgomery isn't best suited to play on the perimeter. In addition outside receivers mostly don't face nickel or dime corners.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
G

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't quite follow. Two years, there are few that could come close naming to our OLine, DLine, LB, et. al. depth charts.
Guess what our WR depth chart will look like 2 years from now.

Montgomery, Adams, Cobb slot. Nelson fading out, Janis breaking out. another rookie?

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the emphasis is on "guess", I understand. If you're saying that's going to be our crew, I go back to my contention that I'd bet against almost any depth chart on the team, two years out.

Members online

Latest posts