1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Teaser - Big changes coming for PackerForum.com...

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Ryan, Sep 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NCPackerfan

NCPackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

2. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey Ryan. Im getting used to the new forum. Looks pretty slick. I see that there is going to be listening to radio online and live chat. Good features. Will take some getting used to. Even education on fan knowledge. Get some more education that I have on the sport. :)

3. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I am getting used to this forum. Trying to figure it out but its going to be allright. Like the plans for live chat and listening live. Slick.

4. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Ahh I bet you were hitting the "Quote Selected" button on the quick reply box. That is no longer available on this forum. I will sure see if there is something that I can do to bring that back though. Without highlighting anything you can click on the "quote" button on the person's post, that will open up a reply with their entire messag quoted, will that work for you? If you are wanting to only quote a portion of their text you can just delete the rest out of the [ quote] tags until I can figure out how to get the "Quote Selected" feature on the new site.

Your avatar. We'll get this working for you... Save the image you want as your avatar to your desktop. Go HERE and click on the "Browse" button in the bottom right area.

That will open a new window. Browse to your desktop, select the file and click "Open". Now Click "Save Changes". Click "Go". Should be good to go now!

5. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    another tip for the side menu, if you dont want to see it there, click on the small helmet on the left side of the forum under the banner. then the menu will disappear. just point your mouse over the little helmet and it will say toggle content. im just figuring this place out now.

6. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    FOR ALL FURTHER SUPPORT QUESTIONS REGARDING THE NEW SITE PLEASE POST THEM HERE.

7. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Ryan haven't had a chance to get to the site since you changed it. It is nice. Thanks for your hard work. I know I aprreciate it.

8. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Glad to have you back out here WPR, and happy you like the new look. We are always looking for more content and better ideas for sections etc, so anyone that has a suggestion please feel free to drop it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.