Teams That Brett Favre Would Start For?

RedSoxExcel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got this partially from another board. What you think? It is 14 teams. How awesome is it that Chicago, Detroit AND Minnesota are on this list. Philadelphia is possible, I think McNabb stinks and Favre + Westbrook would be awesome. Washington too I guess? But they have a young "up and coming" QB. Houston maybe too?

Atlanta

Carolina

Tampa Bay

Chicago

Detroit

Minnesota

Baltimore

New York Jets

Miami

Buffalo

Kansas City

Oakland

Arizona

San Francisco.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure the list is longer than that, but I don't feel like going through it right now.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1 month or so ago you could have added Giants to that list. I think sometime next season they will be on that list again. (Just a hunch)

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gee..

Isn't that funny. Just 5 months ago there were many here saying that Favre couldn't start for ANY other team, wasn't even a top 10 QB, and should be traded, benched or retired because he was "holding the team hostage", "didn't have the arm strength", and "was washed up".

I could pull the threads...

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no idea why this thread is even going. If Brett plays for anyone it will be the Packers. And just so you know, he's coming back and he'll play well.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no idea why this thread is even going. If Brett plays for anyone it will be the Packers. And just so you know, he's coming back and he'll play well.
I agree. He's here, or back home on his tractor. End of discussion.

joym13

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I didn't take this thread as Brett actually playing for these teams. I think it's just a list of other teams that would kill to have a QB the caliber of Brett. I'm guessing in response to some of the threads bashing Favre's last throw.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is just a thread about who he would be welcomed to be a starting QB for. Don't make it out as more than that.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gee..

Isn't that funny. Just 5 months ago there were many here saying that Favre couldn't start for ANY other team, wasn't even a top 10 QB, and should be traded, benched or retired because he was "holding the team hostage", "didn't have the arm strength", and "was washed up".

I could pull the threads...

What does 'what team would Brett start for' and 'Brett not deciding yet\holding team hostage' have to do with anything? Oh, nothing. Didn't take you long to hijack things.

Also, if Brett DOES do his "I'll decide well into free agency" crap again, yeah, he sure is holding the team hostage. But he said he will decide after the pro bowl when he talks with MM.

God I hate you.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts