• Giants

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • 49ers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the NFC, what team would you most like to play?

Beating the Bears in the Playoffs is always rewarding.
49ers beat us this season and that would be an awesome match up.
Seahawks... if I need to explain this you have been living under a rock.
Giants, our post season rival.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants. Two times eliminated by them. :mad: I hate them as much as the Bores and Queens. Their fans are a bunch of A Holes.

I'd just like to add that I don't think the Bears will be there as a potential adversary. I see the Redskins replacing them in the Playoffs. Actually, since I live in Skins territory I'd like to see us kick their ***. Their fans are just like those of the Giants. And I'm so sick of hearing RG III!!

So many ***** to kick, so little time I guess. :(

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still scared of the Giants, and 49ers, as I was last year (NYG) and was this year week 1.
But if you ask me which teams I would take the most Satisfaction ELIMINATING in the playoffs, I answer it like this:

1. NY Giants
  2. San Francisco
  3. Seattle (put em above Chi because I cannot stand Pete Carroll)
  4. Chicago
  5. Dallas ( I live in Dallas, and still hate them for eliminating us 3 straight years in the mid-90's)
  6. Atlanta
Also, I despise Belicheat and don't like Brady, so that's always my dream "victim" in the Super Bowl.
A close 2nd this year will be Denver because of the Manning, and revenge for Super Bowl XXXII.

My ideal Playoff Dream Scenario:
We get the 2 seed, and a bye.

After Wildcard weekend, we host the #3 49ers and spank their *****.
Then after the Giants win at Atlanta, we host the NYG again, and this time we beat them down.
And we get NE in the Super Bowl and Clay Matthews sacks Brady 4 times, after sacking Eli 4 times, and Kaepernick 4 times, for a Super Bowl and playoff record.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
NYG DO NOT WANT. I'd be happy if we never played them again, I hate their obnoxious arrogant fans.
Frisco D still scares me, but fresh meat at QB means I smell blood
Bears. at the NFC championship round. for the bowl. like it should be.
I WANT SEATTLE. I want to destroy them and rub it in grubby Goodell's face.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of those choices it's the Seahawks without a doubt. The Bears always give us a hard time, the 49ers are a great team and I'm not even going to go there with the Giants.

Reaction score
If it was a garunteed win I would pick the giants. I could imagine all the hype going into the game . The team I'd want us to play would be the Bears. Cutler gives us free picks and we can neutralize their offense the best

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Seachickens no question.
The Bears would be great too, giving their fans just a glimmer and then snatching it away, mmwwwwwhhhhaaaahhhhaaaaaa
The Giants don't scare me. They had their time against us. Past success doesn't guarantee future performance.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Giants. Enough is enough already. Just like in the 90's with the Cowbags... I'm still not convinced that if the Panthers didn't take out the Cowbags in '96 that the Pack would have gotten around the defending champion Cowbags to win SB31. Don't get me wrong ... the Panthers took 'em out and I won't give it back ... but, for this team's sake, I'd have to say take out the Champs in the course of going about your business.

As for the Seahawks ... I think they're a cute little expansion organization, with an annoying and crybaby coach who publicly loves every bad call that goes his way (photo of crying baby goes here) ... but in the words of Michael Irvin following the '95 NFC Championship game, "It's midnight and it's time for Cinderella to go home". (I've despised Michael Irvin since the blow hole came into the league)

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope SF slips and we get the #2.
Home Field is huge in the post season....

I just hope we don't have to play NYG again..... they have proven they can play (and win) the big time road games when its all on the line.

Every team in the NFC playoff hunt is legit.
The two teams I would like to see make it in = Dallas and Chicago but I'm not sure that will hap.
The two teams I don NOT want to see AT ALL = NYG and or Washington.
Did anyone else see that Baltimore Ravens vs S'kins game? RGIII = WOW.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One game, one play, one call, has made me hate one team more than all the others. I would love for the Packers to meet the Seahawks at Lambeau.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Arizona Cardinals. The best opponent a team could have.

Members online

Latest posts