Team support

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great article net. I believe we were talking about this last week. I will only call for Sherman's firing if he loses the team (ala Tice and if you watched closely on Monday night, Billick). Some people posting on this forum try to stir **** up about dissension in the locker room, and how Sherman isn't liked or even respected by his players. I'd rather listen to the players.

BTW.....something tell me Pack66 didn't write this article :wink:

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"You can't lead if you're worried about that kind of stuff," Sherman said. "You can't stay focused if you're worried about what he said, she said or how people are evaluating you.

"I'm very content with who I am, what I'm doing. I'm very confident. I think I'm coaching as good as I've coached since I've been here. It hasn't translated into wins, but at the same time, from a leadership standpoint, keeping guys on track, communicating with people, I think we've done a heck of a job. It just hasn't transferred to the football field."

IMO if you cant transfer your leadership into the football field, you are failling on you leadership work, and as far as I see Sherman is not showing the kind of strong leadership that we need to overcome our situation and problems.... And he should be interested in the opinion that his fans have about him, specilly when he is having the kind of season that he is having right now...Sorry but that is my opinion.

Anyway there is nothing left for us but to strongly support our team...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPACKERSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
net said:
http://www.jsonline.com/packer/news/nov05/367478.asp#poll5576

Scroll over the blank spot.

Check NFL stats. Packers have scored more points than their opponents, yet have a 1-6 record. I can see how it happened with the 52 points vs. the Saints, but I can't remember seeing that before.

What do you mean? I posted that before!! About a week or two ago LoL ... or are you saying you don't remember a team losing so many games even though they've outscored their opponents in the total category? lol

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko...."as far as I can see Sherman is not showing the kind of strong leadership that we need to overcome our situations and problems.."

I believe that is the point of the story, my friend. The people that CAN see....the people closest to the situation are saying that he IS providing the leadership necessary. Maybe we should listen to the one's closest to the situation. The one's that see what goes on behind closed doors.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DePack...

That's just party line bull****! What do you think the players are going to say to the press...Do you think they are going to badmouth their coach?
Do you think they are going to say what really may be on their minds? They can't..since they know where their bread is buttered..But who knows what they say privately and to each other..?

Well..MacKenzie said it and left for the Saints...

Other parting assistant coaches took some shots at Sherman as well....

(I am amazed at your selective memory here...)

And IPB has hinted that there has been rumors of bad blood between Rossley and Favre...yet it seems to be covered up..What's that all about?

I think there are more skeletons in Sherman's closet that people want to admit...the record is out there...

Yet..some people here defend him to the core....weird!

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Imagine that, Mckenzie, who Sherman wouldn't cave in to in his quest for more money, and a bunch of coaches who Sherman fired for being lazy, don't like him.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
TO..

(yeah i guess Sherman could do no wrong..)

Why don't you nominate him for coach of the year?

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
TO..

(yeah i guess Sherman could do no wrong..)

Why don't you nominate him for coach of the year?

I don't think that Sherman can do no wrong, but I don't blame every problem with the Packers on him. I also don't have a vote for coach of the year so I can't.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOW.......as my old pal digs would remind you conspiracy fans, remember to wear your tinfoil hats shiny side out....it will help deflect government and alien rays away from you.

Here is an idea. Let's assume that everything is as it looks for now....instead of making things up. We've been through this ad nauseum. Show me one shred of evidence that this team has quit on Sherman. Show me one shred of evidence that Favre doesn't like Rossley(quite possibly the most assinine statement ever on this board). Listen to Favre....listen to the players....listen to people in the lockerroom.

66...I know what "partyline bull****" is. These guys aren't just spitting out the part line when asked. They are speaking out on his behalf without being asked. I believe Donald Driver may have been speaking directly about you when he said that the small number of fans and press blaming Sherman are idiots and have no idea what they are talking about.

Remember.....shiny side OUT!!!

Members online

Latest posts