Team Needs

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well i thought about it and i think for this team to be really good for next year and the upcoming years is this years draft...

this team needs RB,S,CB,WR

Thats why i really think we shouldn't trade away any of our picks

1st pick : Marshawn Lynch (their is no going wrong)
2nd pick: Brandon Meriweather / Zach Miller / Anthonio Gonzalez(depending whos on the board)
3rd pick : CB - Sergio Gilliam
4th pick : WR - Ryan Moore (tall big fast)

and just for the record ... i do think martin could get the job done ... thats why im going with meriweather with my 2nd round ... i would pick gonzalez if zach miller was still on the board and meriweather was picked ... and we should keep franks for blocking schemes...

You guys like ???

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO the #1 need on the team is depth. There isn't a position on the roster that couldn't improve through an upgrade. Therefore, the focus of this draft should be best player available. Look to draft quality players first and don't reach for guys out of need.

That being said, I'd be fine with you first 4 picks, as long as we're not reaching for anyone. There's no doubt that these players would be a good set to add depth to the roster.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bobby Roberts said:
IMO the #1 need on the team is depth. There isn't a position on the roster that couldn't improve through an upgrade. Therefore, the focus of this draft should be best player available. Look to draft quality players first and don't reach for guys out of need.

That being said, I'd be fine with you first 4 picks, as long as we're not reaching for anyone. There's no doubt that these players would be a good set to add depth to the roster.

Exactly why post draft analysis is a bunch of bull IMO.

All those guys on T.V. up there chirping about teams that did not fill needs with the draft ignoring the fact that some GM's actually have the nads to pick the best player out there at the time.

TT knows what we NEED and if it falls that way so be it. Personally I question whether Lynch will be the best football player on the board at #16 or if it's necessary to use a pick that high on a RB not named Bush or Tomlinson.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bobby Roberts said:

I agree, I think drafting BPA suits this team the best, if a top ten prospect like, say, Laron Landry were to fall out of the top ten and drop to 16, sure, I'd take him

OP
OP
K

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bobby Roberts said:

I agree, I think drafting BPA suits this team the best, if a top ten prospect like, say, Laron Landry were to fall out of the top ten and drop to 16, sure, I'd take him

Are you saying you would pick landry over lycnh ??? deosnt look like were going to have a green this year ...

Members online

Latest posts