Team Evaluation

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With all the talk about Brett yesterday and today I have not sween much talk about the team it self.

Game 1- Sept 7 Chi 26-GB 0

Rushing 109-103
Passing 252-164
Total 361- 267
1st Downs 18-14
3rd Down Efficiency 4-14 vs. 1-11
Turnovers 1-3
TOP 34:05- 25:55

Game 16- Dec 31 GB 26- Chi 7
Rushing 97-135
Passing 276-181
Total 373-316
1st Downs 3rd down efficiency 11-20 vs. 2-13
Turnovers 1-6
TOP 36:56-23:04

Do you think GB really improved that much this year or dispite the fact that the Bears starters were on the field did the Bears sort of mail it in a bit since there was nothing at stake?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
That MUCH, not really.

Did we improve? Hell yes.

The Bears were playing to win. No doubt about it. They were always playing to NOT get hurt.

I don't think the Packers are a better team than the Bears. Last night we were though.

Any team who plays mistake free will beat the Bears.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That MUCH, not really.

Did we improve? Hell yes.

The Bears were playing to win. No doubt about it. They were always playing to NOT get hurt.

I don't think the Packers are a better team than the Bears. Last night we were though.

Any team who plays mistake free will beat the Bears.

Good post.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well here it is. I think the Packers defense is much improved and a quality defense will always keep you in the game. The problem with the Packers all season long hasn't been getting in the red zone, it's scoring in the red zone. Our offense has a ways to go, but yeah, I think right now we're a better team than the Bears, not a more talented team, but a better team.

Cliff

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears were playing to win. No doubt about it.

The Packers are 2-14 vs winning teams over the past 2 seasons. The 2 wins both came on the final week of the season vs NFC teams who had wrapped up HFA throughout the playoffs and had absolutely nothing to play for.

The Bears couldn't have cared less about yesterdays game.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
The Bears were playing to win. No doubt about it.

The Packers are 2-14 vs winning teams over the past 2 seasons. The 2 wins both came on the final week of the season vs NFC teams who had wrapped up HFA throughout the playoffs and had absolutely nothing to play for.

The Bears couldn't have cared less about yesterdays game.
That was very disrespectful.

Lovie Smith and his team said it was important to win this game to have positive motementum going into the playoffs.

His team and players said they were playing this game to win, regardless of playoff implications.

Smoke on that.

Cliff

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lovie Smith and his team said it was important to win this game to have positive motementum going into the playoffs.

Wrong, Lovie Smith said it was important to win this game to have positive motementum going into the playoffs. Lovie Smith doesn't play on the field, the players do.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

Wrong, Lovie Smith said it was important to win this game to have positive motementum going into the playoffs. Lovie Smith doesn't play on the field, the players do.

Oh, in that case. Yes, I'm wrong. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cliff

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cliff said:
Zero2Cool said:

Zero, I'm proud of you! It takes a man to admit he is wrong. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Cliff said:
Zero2Cool said:

Zero, I'm proud of you! It takes a man to admit he is wrong. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You said the same thing I did. Someone tell you ryan is gone so you jus start being a *****?

Bears WANTED to win. They played to win, they also played not to injure themselves.

Bottom line, Packers won, Bears didn't. Packers are going in the right direction. Fans should be excited. Not ridiculed (such as you are doing) for being pleased with their team.

Cliff

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cliff said:
Zero2Cool said:
Cliff said:
Zero2Cool said:

You said the same thing I did. Someone tell you ryan is gone so you jus start being a *****?

Bears WANTED to win. They played to win, they also played not to injure themselves.

Bottom line, Packers won, Bears didn't. Packers are going in the right direction. Fans should be excited. Not ridiculed (such as you are doing) for being pleased with their team.

I just never found any use for pretending. The Packers are what they are, a team who can beat up on the losing teams and can not match up to winning teams in the NFL. Of course unless the team has wrapped up HFA and has nothing to play for.

Wow, aren't you the delicate little rosebud. You must smell so sweet. :rotflmao:

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the bears played nickle d and that shows that they really wanted to win the game.

yea im sure they dont care about beating the team they hate most. :roll:

all of the starters where in the game the whole first half, the only reason they did come out was because that game was over. we where ripping the bears apart.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
the bears played nickle d and that shows that they really wanted to win the game.

all of the starters where in the game the whole first half, the only reason they did come out was because that game was over. we where ripping the bears apart.

well said

Cliff

Cheesehead
Reaction score

What Duh Packer fans say now, "Yeah, bring on da Patriots (35-0) and da Jets (38-10) we'll kick there ***es now!!! You saw what we did to da Bears."

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
umair said:

What Duh Packer fans say now, "Yeah, bring on da Patriots (35-0) and da Jets (38-10) we'll kick there ***es now!!! You saw what we did to da Bears."

What does this have to do with the topic of "Team Evaluation"? Keep it on topic.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cliff said:
Zero2Cool said:
Cliff said:
Zero2Cool said:

Hmmmm...Now..what does this remind me of...??

Oh yeah..this...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

"The Bears are who we thought they were...Now if you want to crown 'em..Then go ahead and crown their ***"....

(This is why like Denny Green..)

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
from week one-week 17 we improved just on the d side of the ball and thats the side of the ball tt spent the most money on.

this year i would think he will work on sp teams and o.

we should be a pretty good team next season(if brett comes back)

i see no reason why we shouldent be good next season if favre comes back. we know exactly what we need to work on to become a good team.

Members online

Latest posts