1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Tauscher

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by jkrelt, Aug 27, 2010.

1. jkrelt

jkrelt Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    Did anyone catch him with a dip of chew on the sideline in the 2nd half last night? Priceless!

Being one of our veteran players, he introduces some real consistency to our o-line. I actually use to work with his younger bro on a ginseng farm back in Auburndale, WI. I sure do like this guy a helluva lot. But I might be a bit biased since we're from the same hometown... What are your opinions?

Attached Files:

2. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    Surprised they let him get away with it since Tobacco is such a dangerous product.

3. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    It was like a tie between him and Driver for 2nd loudest cheers when they introduced the offense yesterday. I thought that was pretty cool that the place got that loud for an O-lineman.

Rodgers coming out caused mass hysteria, though. People love that bearded man.

4. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    He used to tend bar at Wandos in madison.

Wando said he got a big head early on but has become a better person in recent years. I have met him a few times and always thought he was nice. Also heard some good softball stories about him over the years.

5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,485
    Ivo you are an insider lol

Bretts business partner and pilot cant stand him ask him about that if you ever talk to him again

6. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    The guy that used to live in waunakee and sell fake game worn jerseys? He needs a punch in the mouth.

7. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
  8. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,485

NO!!!!!!!

The guy that cant stand Mark is owner and operator of officialbrettfavre.com..He also was a big part of busting the guy that was selling fake Brett autographs in GB..And is mentioned in that article you posted :)

9. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    yeah were talking about the same guy. David Thomason is his name I think. Check out the article I posted.

10. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    If it makes anyone feel any better I am pretty sure all the signed stuff is legit.

11. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Damn.

ivo610 is Ron Wolf. I'm sure of it.