Tauscher

jkrelt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone catch him with a dip of chew on the sideline in the 2nd half last night? Priceless!

Being one of our veteran players, he introduces some real consistency to our o-line. I actually use to work with his younger bro on a ginseng farm back in Auburndale, WI. I sure do like this guy a helluva lot. But I might be a bit biased since we're from the same hometown... What are your opinions?

Attachments

• NFC_Wild_Card_996d.jpg
    NFC_Wild_Card_996d.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 112

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Surprised they let him get away with it since Tobacco is such a dangerous product.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
It was like a tie between him and Driver for 2nd loudest cheers when they introduced the offense yesterday. I thought that was pretty cool that the place got that loud for an O-lineman.

Rodgers coming out caused mass hysteria, though. People love that bearded man.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He used to tend bar at Wandos in madison.

Wando said he got a big head early on but has become a better person in recent years. I have met him a few times and always thought he was nice. Also heard some good softball stories about him over the years.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Ivo you are an insider lol

Bretts business partner and pilot cant stand him ask him about that if you ever talk to him again

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ivo you are an insider lol

Bretts business partner and pilot cant stand him ask him about that if you ever talk to him again

The guy that used to live in waunakee and sell fake game worn jerseys? He needs a punch in the mouth.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The guy that used to live in waunakee and sell fake game worn jerseys? He needs a punch in the mouth.

NO!!!!!!!

The guy that cant stand Mark is owner and operator of officialbrettfavre.com..He also was a big part of busting the guy that was selling fake Brett autographs in GB..And is mentioned in that article you posted :)

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NO!!!!!!!

The guy that cant stand Mark is owner and operator of officialbrettfavre.com

he has been in business with Brett since the SB year? Arranges his travel and handles the merch for Brett

yeah were talking about the same guy. David Thomason is his name I think. Check out the article I posted.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it makes anyone feel any better I am pretty sure all the signed stuff is legit.

Members online

Latest posts