tarajerseys.com review

Status
Not open for further replies.

21dmvp21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i just ordered a Jermichael Finley jersey off of this website and i am waiting for the payment email. i was just wondering what kind of product do they sell, it says its authentic nfl jersey for only 38 bucks. how long does it take to ship? i hope this website isnt a scam

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I ordered an "old school" #5 to replace mine from the same company...guess we can review them together!

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just recieved a tracking number and my Dustin Pedroia jersey is on it's way over the pacific lol. I'm going to copare it to my exspensive john Lester jersey and see what the differences are. The order process takes a few days i think they should fix that. I dont know why we cant just check out on the site with paypal.(since they take paypal)

barehead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i just ordered a Jermichael Finley jersey off of this website and i am waiting for the payment email. i was just wondering what kind of product do they sell, it says its authentic nfl jersey for only 38 bucks. how long does it take to ship? i hope this website isnt a scam

I don't think anyone interested in buying a $25 jersey that retails for ~$160+ believes they are getting a legit product. The fakes of the current reeboks are really good, however. I don't usually recommend knock-offs, but the newer chinese fakes are REALLY close to the real thing.As for replica's you can find a lot on The Website of Borntrade

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I ordered an "old school" #5 to replace mine from the same company...guess we can review them together!

I just did the same with Tara, plus a Raji jersey for my brother. It made me nervous when the paypal payment went to a business in Hong Kong identified by several Chinese letters, unreadable to me. But I just received an email from Tara saying the order was shipped from Hong Kong and will arrive in 14-17 days. We'll see.....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

1961 Championship: Hornung scored a touchdown and ran for 105 yards in the mud against the Browns

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife's sister, and our niece, arrived from Hong Kong last night and are staying with me, haha.

These jerseys are great and 99% as good as authentic and 100% of people seeing them on you will think they are authentic.

And the best thing is you didn't "TIP" the NFL, NFLPA, the player, the players agency, and Uncle Obama an extra $100-$150 out of your own pocket. And you shouldn't feel guilty about it because they can be made cheap enough (they ARE) where profit is made at a $40 selling point. Which is how our overseas friends are doing it. The f****ers who SHOULD feel guilty are the players, the NFLPA, and the NFL. GREEDY all of them.

OP
OP

21dmvp21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
still havent got my email from them, its been like 3 or 4 days.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
a week or two here!
wtf
how long does it take to get the email from them?

I tried to get the #21 alt. jersey.
hope to get the email back b4 the season starts!

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It usually took two to three weeks to get mine from overseas although I didnt order from tarajerseys.com.

They are really great quality. The only problem jersey I recieved was a Randy Moss jersey which looked really good but the numbers were not the same as what is on the real jersey.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife's sister, and our niece, arrived from Hong Kong last night and are staying with me, haha.

These jerseys are great and 99% as good as authentic and 100% of people seeing them on you will think they are authentic.

And the best thing is you didn't "TIP" the NFL, NFLPA, the player, the players agency, and Uncle Obama an extra $100-$150 out of your own pocket. And you shouldn't feel guilty about it because they can be made cheap enough (they ARE) where profit is made at a $40 selling point. Which is how our overseas friends are doing it. The f****ers who SHOULD feel guilty are the players, the NFLPA, and the NFL. GREEDY all of them.

Frank--Greed is good, don't you know? Just part of today's business philosophy where the 7 deadly sins are considered desirable attributes. :banging:

I ordered these jerseys on your recommendation and am looking forward to thanking you.

aaronqb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The website is tarajersey.com (tarajerseys.com is a site with a few lame links). Looks like they have Rodgers, Matthews, Finley, Grant, Hawk, Jennings, Driver, Raji, Woodson for 38USD. Thanks for the tip

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When you guys get your Pack jerseys in let me know if they have cloth for the striping on the sleeves or if it is screenprinted on.

ILPackerBacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When you guys get your Pack jerseys in let me know if they have cloth for the striping on the sleeves or if it is screenprinted on.

Just joined so I can contribute to this thread here (no, I am not a spokesperson for the company or anything... just a fan and a wise shopper. lol). Anyways, I haven't dealt with Tarajersey directly, but I did when they were Jersey101.com. I got a white Aaron Rodgers jersey from them an a green AJ Hawk jersey, both for 39.80 a piece. It takes about 10 days once ya order and the material on the armsleeves are usually spandex nylon, unless it has the screenprint stripes (I prefer the spandexed cloth actually). Not bad for under $40 bucks considering the replicas they sell at the malls and at the pro shops are double that and extremely thin and the numbers and letters are screen printed on, so it won't last.

Anyways, nice site ya got here... I'll browse around a bit and see what else there is in store here, but I just wanted to give some advice since I'm ordering a green CMIII jersey from Yukijersey.com (basically the same site) and wanted to see if anything was different if any Packers fans have ordered from them yet.

Oh, and I like this. :viksux: GO PACK!

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got mine in the mail after about 2 weeks of waiting... BUT it did make it here for football season.

Also everything is legit... color is the same as the $200 AUTHENTICS, NFL Equip. patches everything looks good

tarajersey.com
Rating: A-
just gave um the minus because it took 2 weeks... although u can't really get mad about that cause it is halfway round the world.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I ordered 4 jerseys total from here...2 "old school" #5 & #15, and a home & away Rodger's for the Mrs. Fantastic jerseys, great quality...very pleased! From payment to delivery is about 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts