1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

tapatalk?!?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by IluvGB, Jun 21, 2012.

1. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    I have a droid global 2 for a few weeks longer,..but I upgraded to tapatalk 2 a few weeks ago,..now anyone owning a droid should know that when you download or update an app, you have to accept the conditions in order to download or update.
    Things I wouldn't think would interfere or really matter in your every day life...

BUT...

I don't ever click the "stay logged in option" on my computer,.. and I just went to log in
    and it said I was already "online" via tapatalk.....my phone right here by my side...haven't been checked the packer forum via tapatalk since this am. Yet it said I was online via tapatalk just now!

Has this happened to anyone before? Thats just sooo weird,... I'm supposed to be ordering the new Samsung SIII that is also an android system,... I'm just worried now about all the "terms" that you have to agree to in order for you to get any app!

I'm wondering if this happened to anyone before, and if iphones require the same "agreement to terms" for apps.

Just when I was sooooooo excited about buying the new the smartest of smart phones too... :confused: