Tank suspended 1 game Lions assistant 2 games !?!

fvre4mvp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We all know how Lovie Smith has no balls or else he would have cut Tank. I want to know what the NFL will do to. Cullen the assistant from Detroit was arrested in August for a DUI and Driving nude. He got suspended the first game of the year but the NFL said it wasn't enough so he won't coach Sunday against the Bears. I know Tank was suspended by the Bears but I want to know if there will be any punishment from the league.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Angelo has stated publicly tthat SOME people with in the Bears org. wanted to release him right away, but they sat and discussed it and came up with they wanted to help him as a person

so who really knows who wanted him cut..

but I suspect the NFL might do some realy hard punishment.

~~

EDIT

~~

Charges were dropped on tank this morning, seems he had the proper paper work but was at his place in Arizona

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No no no.
They should have cut him BEFORE they found out the truth.
Good thing that Lovie does not have any balls or he would have cut this guy for not breaking the law.
A real coach would have just went right ahead and booted him and then looked like a total *** for not waiting a couple of days.
Right fvre4mvp?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
No no no.
Good thing that Lovie does not have any balls or he would have cut this guy for not breaking the law.
A real coach would have just went right ahead and booted him and then looked like a total *** for not waiting a couple of days.
Right fvre4mvp?

Have you heard who it was that wanted to cut him??

I saw an article saying that for a fact from Angelo..but HE personaly didnt say who it was

BTW, it still is not EXCUSE for him having the guns LOADED....

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
No no no.
Right fvre4mvp?

Have you heard who it was that wanted to cut him??

I saw an article saying that for a fact from Angelo..but HE personaly didnt say who it was

BTW, it still is not EXCUSE for him having the guns LOADED....

I agree. You don't keep a loaded weapon in the house with children.
Not to mention that he should have let the situation get straightened out before you go out to a club after being told to lay low.

He did not break the law but he some made stupid decissions that almost cost him his job (and still may) and his friends life.

OP
OP
F

fvre4mvp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No no no.
Right fvre4mvp?
Don't learn do you phil. I remember someone typing in another post on this issue- What an idiot. Yesterday it sounded like Angelo would cut him and that's before this mess happended. He will land in Oakland soon enough.- What do you have to say now phil???

Members online

Latest posts