Tank Johnson just doesnt learn

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Click me
Tank Johnson busted for DUI in Arizona
GILBERT, Ariz., June 23 (UPI) -- Troubled Chicago Bears lineman Tank Johnson was picked up for suspected drunken driving Friday in Arizona.

Johnson was pulled over in Gilbert for speeding in the wee hours and booked after having his blood-alcohol level tested, the Chicago Sun Times reported Saturday.

Police in the Phoenix suburb did not reveal the results of the test; however they told the newspaper Johnson appeared impaired and was charged under a state "slightest degree" law allowing drivers to be arrested even if they don't exceed the state blood-alcohol level of .08 percent.

The bust is the latest brush with the law for Johnson, who has been suspended by the NFL for the first half of the 2007 season and spent 60 days in jail for a parole violation.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
Stop insulting Rocks cheesey thats mean.
I know.....that wasn't fair to the rocks!!! :rotflmao:
Hows this..........he's dumber then a pail of rocks, minus the rocks! :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

jthill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love it how you pick the worst worded article out of the 100's on the internet.

I'll wait until the test comes back before I give him the chair. Oh and by the way he was never booked, he had blood taken and was released.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love it how you pick the worst worded article out of the 100's on the internet.

I'll wait until the test comes back before I give him the chair. Oh and by the way he was never booked, he had blood taken and was released.
Uh.....if you hadn't noticed.........this is a Packer fan site. Of COURSE we are gonna have fun when one of "Da Bears" messes up.
On a serious point.............I wish the kid would stop ******** up. He has SO much going for him. It's a shame when someone with so much physical talent can't seem to put any brain power into his life.
I truely don't want him to mess up his life forever.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But didn't he tell Goodell he ws going to turn things around and aim for NFL Man of the Year?

*******! Hope he gets dumped for the season...or more.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like the Bears are gonna have a "tankless" season!
I think he forgot a word......
NFL "WANTED" man of the year!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like you can take the "gangsta" outta the hood, but you can't take the hood outta the gangsta!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard on the radio today that the Bears have relesed Tank Johnson.
Wow....seriously, i hadn't heard that. Thanks for the info!
Looks like WE won't have to worry about "Tank" now!
Hey.......maybe he could sign with the Houston Texans!...............then he could be a "SHERMAN TANK!!!"LOLOLOL!!! :rotflmao:

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tank is a fool. Good riddance.

WTF is getting arrested for DUI after registering UNDER the limit???

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tank is a fool. Good riddance.

WTF is getting arrested for DUI after registering UNDER the limit???
You know what? It didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Was he busted for not quite being drunk enough to be considered legally intoxicated?
Is that then really drunk driving?
I really don't get it.
Either he was DUI, or he wasn't. They have the .08 as the measuring stick for a reason. If he was under that, he wasn't drunk.
Can someone explain this to me?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts