Tampa studs and duds

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aside from not finishing a couple drives, this was a complete beat down. At no point in the game did it seem like the Bucs had a chance.

Total yards: Packers 431 Bus 109
TOP: Packers 38:38 Bucs 21:22

Was a yard away from being 27-3.

Studs: Entire defense with shout outs to Clay and Burnett.
Duds: Cant' think of an individual. I'll say the random couple mistakes that killed some drives: Adams drop, missing blocks on the goal line, missed FG (although close to 50 yards)

Good job Pack!

Hincha

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great game by Packers, now in the playoffs, but work to do next week yet.

Studs:
Defense:
- Burnett solid near the line in run defense
- Pass rush 7.5 sacks for Packers... Clay was all over
- Tramon played strong in the backfield
Offense:
- Lacy running the ball
- Rodgers accruacy
- OL pass protection
- Nelson and Cobbs... pretty apparent Rodgers looking for them often

Dubs:
- Special teams penalties
- D. Adams a few drops again, I think Rodgers is having some confidence questions in him
- Starks running the ball... 3 yards on 7 carries. Packers running game did not work as well without Lacy

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Drawing on last week and then adding 2 more drops this week to end drives, I'd say Adams has more than earned himself a "Dud" for this week. I think half his targets were drops today, that's not even acceptably average.

not finishing drives is my worry. This was Tampa, and we were destroying them but couldn't put points on the board. But we did win on the road. A good team very easily could have made us pay for not finishing today.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Tampa Offensive line. We certainly padded our sack stats today, adding 7. Awesome LB play today - 2.5 sacks for Clay and 2 for Peppers. Nice!

grampi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs, entire defense...duds, I'll say none with an *...I still don't have a good feeling about this offense on the road...

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
James Starks ran poorly. Davante Adams dropped some very catchable balls. Those things aside, we were pretty much on cruise control that whole game. Oh, and that long pass to VJax or Evans... I forget, but HaHa practically just watched him catch that thing right in front of him.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs is the defense. They beat up on another bad offense and qb. They should do that, but they should also have some momentum now.

Duds is the slow starts on the road. Go to Seattle and get beat , go to Detroit get beat again, plain and simple. Come out no huddle and go fast.

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
Tampa 16 rushing yards... averaged 1.1 per carry

Great defensive effort.
It was a great defensive result for the Pack today but I would caution all to please remember who we played today.

Last edited:

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud = Defense, Nelson, Lacy, Cobb
I am encouraged by the progress the defense has made throughout this season.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it just me or did it look like Lacy made it in on that goal line run? Or at least within 3 or 4 inches?

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it just me or did it look like Lacy made it in on that goal line run? Or at least within 3 or 4 inches?

I thought Lacy made it, as well. Stupid Fox, never showed us a replay, though.

grampi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
James Starks ran poorly. Davante Adams dropped some very catchable balls. Those things aside, we were pretty much on cruise control that whole game. Oh, and that long pass to VJax or Evans... I forget, but HaHa practically just watched him catch that thing right in front of him.

It's like he gave up on his coverage and was pointing at Shields to pick up the receiver...whatever they were doing, between the two of them, one of them should've been able to make a play...

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Drawing on last week and then adding 2 more drops this week to end drives, I'd say Adams has more than earned himself a "Dud" for this week. I think half his targets were drops today, that's not even acceptably average.
Those are better drop-stats than Alshon Jefferey, which might be acceptable in Chicago but definitely NOT in GB.

Didn't see the game~ why couldn't the offense put more points on the board?

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those are better drop-stats than Alshon Jefferey, which might be acceptable in Chicago but definitely NOT in GB.

Missed a FG, went for it on 4th and goal from the on, and a drop ended another drive.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

Because the other team had last years starting center who most likely divulged everything he knew about calls. tendency's and cadence to the defensive planners. Made it a lot tougher for our offensive line.

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
Because the other team had last years starting center who most likely divulged everything he knew about calls. tendency's and cadence to the defensive planners. Made it a lot tougher for our offensive line.
Hmmm... Dietrich Smith?

Fat lot of good it did em'.

Dagger85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:
Rodgers for playing through sickness and having a really good game.
Lacy. Wasn't he battling an eye infection? Had a great game.
Nelson
Cobb
Defense

Duds:
There were a couple of drops, but nothing to be overly concerned about.

________

Side note: I had no problem with the 4th and goal play. Our defense was shutting down TB and at worst, we gave them the ball at the 1 yard line and we had a 7 pt lead. People complain that we aren't aggressive enough and then get upset when we are aggressive. It isn't always going to work, but I liked going for it.

Members online

Latest posts