Tampa Bay Bucs Forum

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been on the Official Bulletin Board of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers since I found out they were our first game. Not too many homers and intelligent football fans. Funny, too. Nice site and they were wondering where all the Packer fans are. I told them to check out this site and if they mentioned my name, they would get a free beer. Also said to ask for PackerChick and she would show them a good ti........ show them around. Hope that was ok.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha very nice vike, very nice.

Packerchick is the hostess with the mostess...

And now I have to figure out how to send them beer over the net... hmmmm.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
I've been on the Official Bulletin Board of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers since I found out they were our first game. Not too many homers and intelligent football fans. Funny, too. Nice site and they were wondering where all the Packer fans are. I told them to check out this site and if they mentioned my name, they would get a free beer. Also said to ask for PackerChick and she would show them a good ti........ show them around. Hope that was ok.

Do you have a link? You are a fun guy, but such a devil. :twisted:

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:

Do you mean hostess with the mostess postess?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
V

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
vikefan said:

Just type that title in search and you'll find it. They're waiting for you, Chick!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
PackerChick said:
vikefan said:

Just type that title in search and you'll find it. They're waiting for you, Chick!

OK Vikefan. :lol: :lol:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Ryan said:

Phil, where did you get the clever smilie.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Philtration said:
Ryan said:

Phil, where did you get the clever smilie.

http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/obscene/eck02.gif

Bucfan219

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:

Thanks for the props for the TBBBB, vikefan.
The volume on the board is pretty high, so there will always be some homers, trolls, and flames, but overall it's good conversation and the fans of other teams are treated well when it comes to football talk.

Quite a few Pantherfans decided to hang around on our board after their own official bulletin board was put on layaway by the adminstrators (and though I've been critical of Pantherfan as he presents himself at the Carolina board, most of the ones that frequent the TBBBB are pretty good fans).

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My recollection from the former News Chronicle board was the then Warren Sapp inspired Bucs fans were second only to the Philly fans in terms of obnoxious. The Vikings fans were pitiful, but rarely obnoxious.

Bucfan219

Cheesehead
Reaction score
net said:
My recollection from the former News Chronicle board was the then Warren Sapp inspired Bucs fans were second only to the Philly fans in terms of obnoxious. The Vikings fans were pitiful, but rarely obnoxious.

I don't remember if I ever visited the board to which you refer.

The topic, of course, was the message board at the Buccaneer official homepage. The picture you get of a fanbase will vary depending on the venue. As I observed earlier, the Pantherfans that visit the TBBBB are actually much better (IMO) than the ones at the Panthers' own message boards. Visiting Philly fans (with some notable exceptions) tended to be rather obnoxious. During TB's SB season, we were inundated with Philly trolls and jerks during the NFC Championship week.
During the week prior to the SB, we were surprised to find that the Raiderfans (who have a reputation for bad behavior) were predominantly respectful--quite a contrast to Igglefan.

Then when it comes to the Eagles' message board, they're actually pretty nice over there when they're not playing your team that week.
:)

Members online

Latest posts