1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Talk about some MAD speculation...

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by robdog, Apr 30, 2009.

1. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +308
    ProFootballTalk.com - Plane Flies From Minneapolis To Hattiesburg, And Back Again

If this were true, it would be a punch in the face to Green Bay fans...

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    This subject is too controversial. Just the spaculation of him coming back insurges fans... He won't do it this time. I can't believe his hate towards TT is bigger than his love for GB and GB fans. Favre will never play for the queens...

3. Dizzle498

Dizzle498 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    This kind of thing kills me. A plane flew from Minnesota to Hattisburg? Holy sh*t!! Brett must be coming out of retirement! Who monitors these things. Does this website have a "correspondent" waiting and checking flight schedules? Seriously, this is waaaay over the top...

4. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    Do I think he's coming back? No. But if he did come back, it's going to be to play for Minnesota. It's what he wanted last year.

My question? If i'm Minnesota, do I want him? My answer? No. Too much of a distraction and honestly, he's not that good anymore. Also, did he ever have his shoulder fixed?

5. Veretax

Veretax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    as far as the packers are concerned I don't care if Brett does retire (stay retired) or ends up in Minnesota at this point. We've proven that going with Aaron Rodgers was the right decision, and if the name wants to throw a few more picks then whoopie for him, he doesn't have much time to play left in him anyways.

6. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    According to Childress and ESPNEWS, the Vikes have not discussed Favre. But Childress did say "I'm sure we will at some point".

7. sully31

sully31 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    At the end of the day i think that favre was an awsome talent when he was at Green Bay

I don't think who ever he goes to he will make that much of a difference now due to his age so doesn't bother me where he goes anymore

8. Eclipse612

Eclipse612 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think it will bother me, since he'll have to play at Lambeau. He should be the one to be bothered by the idea, but if he still wants to face the Packers as a division rival, that would mean he's got too much of an ego for me. I think that would push his jersey retirement very far in the future, and seriously harm his relationship with the franchise. Last year, he said that TT and MM were kinda pushing him to retire; this year no one did, he was free to choose and he chose to go home. Now please stay there, you're still the hero who brought me to be a cheesehead and be a football fan. Don't ruin it all.

I really hope that's just talk, but right now it's the no.1 story on the nfl.com homepage...