talk about favre on fox sports.com

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.benmaller.com/#nfl_rumors_notes

It's December, so that means the issue of Brett Favre's retirement must be a topic of conversation around Green Bay Packers' headquarters. Favre spent a good chunk of his 16-minute, biweekly news conference on Wednesday discussing the issue, although he revealed next to nothing about his plans for next season. The 37-year-old quarterback said he and his wife, Deanna, haven't discussed his plans for next season, and they made a pact this season to live in the present and not look toward the future. The Packers are 4-8 heading into Sunday's game at San Francisco, have lost three straight games and won't have a winning season for the second straight year and only the third time in his 15-year career with the team. "Whether it's over this season, next season, I'm going to try to get the most out of them," Favre said. "If there's more after that, I will do the same. That's just kind of the way I'm handling it up to this point. I would love for us to be in a better situation, but it is what it is." Favre added: "It's a challenging decision, regardless."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts