Tailgaters Fantasy Football

• Thread starter I_am_smoked_cheddar
  • Start date
OP
OP
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Saturday, August 30, 2014 @ 10 am CST , The Tailgaters Fantasy Football League will hold it's Draft. All owners are requested to attend. If you can't, please set up your auto draft preferences.
This season we welcome many new owners and return many owners from last season. Poppa San is our reigning Champion and will remain our Champion until a new champion is crowned. I advise all owners to prepare your teams logos/names/etc. . Competition this season is going to be fierce, but good sportsmanship will be expected at all times. Let us not forget that we are playing for fun and bragging rights.
As your league manager, I will be available to all owners. Please have your teams ready to compete each week and your post here in this forum thread are always welcome. I'm most proud that this season that we have owners from California to Germany/Austria. May the best team (mine) win !

Smokeychedder
League Manager
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Today is Draft Day, Good Luck to all !

OP
OP
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Congratulations to ALL league owners on a fine draft. Sad to see so many auto drafting, yet it appears all teams are off to a good start this season. GOOD LUCK TO ALL !!!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Had to draft with my mobile phone and the ESPN FF App worked much better than expected though I was
sitting in a stadium with 60 K people around me.:tup:
Looking forward to an exciting Fantasy Football season ;)

OP
OP
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Had to draft with my mobile phone and the ESPN FF App worked much better than expected though I was
sitting in a stadium with 60 K people around me.:tup:
Looking forward to an exciting Fantasy Football season ;)

Looking forward to beating your team. LOL :D

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Saturday, August 30, 2014 @ 10 am CST , The Tailgaters Fantasy Football League will hold it's Draft. All owners are requested to attend. If you can't, please set up your auto draft preferences.
This season we welcome many new owners and return many owners from last season. Poppa San is our reigning Champion and will remain our Champion until a new champion is crowned. I advise all owners to prepare your teams logos/names/etc. . Competition this season is going to be fierce, but good sportsmanship will be expected at all times. Let us not forget that we are playing for fun and bragging rights.
As your league manager, I will be available to all owners. Please have your teams ready to compete each week and your post here in this forum thread are always welcome. I'm most proud that this season that we have owners from California to Germany/Austria. May the best team (mine) win !

Smokeychedder
League Manager
Okee Dokee

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
ATTN: looking for one positive and a possible second owner to take over teams. Had two owners decide to abdicate. I do not at the moment know which teams. Standard ESPN scoring.

Members online

Latest posts