1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

T.O....JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Buckeyepackfan, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Buckeyepackfan

Buckeyepackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Nobody cares......Go AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to all the Packer fans, I know this is not the right forum but I am sick and tired od this whole T.O. crap.

2. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    me too. no use wasting time on him especially halftime. :x

3. KilrB

KilrB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +99
    The guy makes me sick! He actually compared himself to Favre!

I hope the Eagle hold him in violation of his contract for disrupting the team and fine him and boot him off the team.

4. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I just caught the end of this... He compared himself in some way to Brett? About Brett not wanting to talk to rookie QB's???? What was that about???? Help me out here.

5. Buckeyepackfan

Ratings:
    +0
    Brett said in an interview, it was not his job to get Matt ready to play. It was Matt's job to watch, learn and ask questions when he had them.

Somehoe T.O. compared his refusing to talk to any of his teamates and coaches. To Brett saying he was not there to tutor Matt he was there to get himself ready.

6. Kyle

Kyle Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Favre said it is not his responsibility to mentor Rodgers. T.O. somehow related his situation to this, in saying that nobody is up in arms about Favre's comment, so why are they pissed at T.O.? Completely nonsensical.
    Also, I think Berman did a poor job running that interview. Instead of asking questions, he simply allowed those two douchebags to rant on and on. Boo to the Boomer.

7. Kyle

Kyle Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Who is Matt?

8. Buckeyepackfan

Ratings:
    +0
    You know I mean Aaron Rogers!!!!!!!!!

9. vixtalkn

vixtalkn Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ESPN. What a pimp allowing TO to use halftime of the Pack game to let TO bash Favre. ESPN should lose its broadcast license for this. TO's the whore; ESPN the pimp.

God, who scripts this chit?

10. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    are this bored we have to talk about TO? seriously lets get over it an move on to more important things like scratching our ***

11. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    what?

hahaha..that didn't happen.

TO didn't bash Favre, he compared his comments to his...and the lack of media reaction to Brett's. granted it was an awful comparison, but their was no bashing there..not a big deal really.

imo Berman made it clear he didn't agree with what they were doing. he actually asked them some good questions. i was glad he didnt give them a free pass for the interview, esspecially since Berman chastised TO during the NFL Live show right before the game.

12. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Berman didn't get much in at all, TO nor Rosenhaus gave him any real chance. Once one would stop to take a breath the other would start rambling on about how he'd be in camp but 'will not be HAPPY'

I'd be happy to get that contract, bring the papers to me, I'll sign them and I promise to never complain.

13. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Be thankful we have favre.

14. vixtalkn

vixtalkn Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    No arrow, you missed my point.

ESPN aired Favre's comments re: not mentoring Rodgers in the first half, then let TO remark about Favre's comments at the half. Obviously, ESPN filmed the TO clip earlier in the day, so it must have shown TO its Favre clip before it filmed the TO segment. Otherwise, how would TO even know about Favre's comments.

IMO, ESPN set the whole thing up knowing that it would air TO's remarks at halftime of the Pack game, so it looked for a link. It found one when it got TO to say "no one disrespected Favre when he said ..., but some disprespect me when I say ... ."

ESPN dangled the bait in front of TO and TO bit. The ESPN scriptors must have laughed their butts off about how easy it all was.

As for Favre-bashing, yes that's what TO was doing, i.e., when God speaks you say nothing, but when I speak you take sides against me.

15. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    ok. i see what you're saying.

i just didn't see it as bashing, more of an attempt to get some pity while dragging Favre into the mix. its a sloppy tactic hes used a number of times when he tries to deflect the negative press he receives...a la Gracia's arm strength, McNabb's Heart, Ray Lewis' murder trial, etc. i thought the Favre comment was pretty miniscule campared to the others though. none the less, i see your point.

16. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx