T.O. Gone

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard 4 games on the local talk show here a couple of minutes ago, but they didn't quote Reid. Good "Reidance".
Hammer

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YOU ARE SO INCORRECT. This is only begining.

Wait for the TO interviews. There will be so many now that he has nothing to do.

There will be the union trouble, preliminary hearings, hearing, appeal. T.O update interviews every step of the way. Rosenhaus and Owens lawyers will argue how vague the wording of the Eagles warning letters were.

They will argue the definition of "conduct", "detrimental", "to", "team" at nauseum.

Frankly, I would like to see the Eagles tell Owens not to show for mini-camps or training camp as they are attempting a trade. When the attempts fail, which they will, cut him in August. Good time for a "big" contract when teams have lots of cap room(Sorry about that teammate).
It will soften their cap hit to two years.

subin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love how the Eagles are taking a stand, and hopefully it will send a message to any player in the future who's planning to hold out.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually have to root for the Eagles to do well with out this turd. Has there ever been a pro athlete with so much talent while being a bigger a**hole?
Dennis Rodman was at the top of my list but T.O. takes the crown. What a waste of a career.

Latest posts