1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

T.J Housh says Seahawks wont lose another game!!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by ColtsSeahawks, Nov 19, 2009.

1. ColtsSeahawks

ColtsSeahawks Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well after the loss to the Cards even though the Seahawks were up 17-7 at one point (makes me sick lol)... After the game Housh said the Hawks will make the playoffs and wont lose another game this year.

This might be a bit far stretched as they still have to play, Minnesota, Green Bay, San Fran, and Tennessee. However Seattle is almost at 100%. Still have a few injuries and the O line is a concern as always however most of their stars are back and healthy.

So my question is (Not can they go undefeated from here on) But can they beat Minnesota this Sunday?

I have stuck by this team all year and they have let me down on 6 games.... I dont think they can beat Minnesota, however I do think they can expose Minnesota's below average pass defense with Hasselbeck to Nate and TJ. I think this game will be a close one... hopefully at least the Hawks can get a double digit score.

Final prediction

Vikings- 31
    Seahawks- 23

2. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    They wont lose another game after they play the Vikings maybe but this guy needs to stfu and go study some film or something.

3. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Well I know they will definitely lose on Dec. 27th ;)

4. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    So much for that prediction Housh. :)

5. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    I also see the 27th December as a loss

6. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead