Symbolic play of the game

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After Favre hit chatman for that 17 yard gain first down, and chatman got hurt. They were going into the hurry up offense but chatman was down. Favre went over there..and PICKED CHATMAN UP, trying to get him to his spot. They had to call a timeout though cuz Chatman is a sissy. I was waiting for favre to just put chatman on his shoulders and snap the ball.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't say he was a sissy...he obviously had the wind knocked out of him which can be painful. Had the Packers not been wasting the other 14 mintues of the quarter, it may not have come down to such a desperate situation at the end.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i agree with everything you last 2 said. sherman must have thought we were playing one of those new 5 quarter games instead of standard 4 quarters.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
I wouldn't say he was a sissy...he obviously had the wind knocked out of him which can be painful. Had the Packers not been wasting the other 14 mintues of the quarter, it may not have come down to such a desperate situation at the end.
I had the wind knocked out of me once while playing in high school and believe me it is no fun. It feels like you are having a heart attack.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz: Do you really think Chatman is a sissy? Any guy as small as him who is willing to play professional football is no sissy. Shame on you for writing that.

And by the way, Chatman played fairly well, while Favre had his second bad game in a row.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we plan our games and play the games right we should not get into those situations, we need to get rid of Rossley, but we are not because he is Shermans friend and he will stand by him, I am very dissapointed with the team Brett is getting all he needs to get to back any idea about retiring..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts