1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Swimming Au Natural

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by 4thand26, Oct 14, 2006.

1. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    How many people have been skinny dipping? Details of the event are welcome!

Three years ago I went to Jamaica and stayed at Grand Lido Braco resort. They have two side - the nude side and the prude side. We stayed on the prude side, but ventured over on the second day to the nude side. The pool was awesome and the events were pretty good. Every morning we went to that side for the entire day. Was a lot of fun- we mostly played volleyball and sat at the swim up bar. We went with two other couples. It was a lot of fun.

2. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We go to Palm Springs at least twice a year, although its been awhile since we've been there lately..

We stay at a villa with a very private swimming pool/hot tub with high walls around it...its gorgeous. Anyways we only have the clothes we go there in and a set of clothes to come back in...need I say more..lol..

But a nude beach?? Nope not for me, I am sort of a private person and only let the person that I am in love with see me nakkid...I would feel funny having the world see me walk around nakkid and people staring..nothing against the people who want to be free or should I say clothes free..lol..

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477
    so you dont go twice a year then :pP

4. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sounds like skinny dipping for pansies! :lol: We got graval pits behind our land and every year a couple of guys force ourselves to get in the water June 1. That may not sound bad but sometimes the ice has just cleared off. Can't make it very far and your lungs give out. I will say that that ice water will make any man feel humbled if you get what I'm saying :lol: Back to the thread topic though, I'm still not comfortable swimming naked with other men, so usually the trunks stay on but in the hot summer during work I'll sometimes take a quick little dip all natural when hopefully no ones looking :oops: And no 4Pack I'm not telling you where this is :wink:

5. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay we try to go twice or more a year,,,but not lately..ROFL.....

6. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    been there, done that more times than i care to admit. ;)

and CDN - tell me, come ON - tell me!!

7. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Who would have thought? I knew it was only a matter of time b4 you bared all about baring all. :lol:

Nobody else???

8. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    well, you have to remember that i'm a country girl, 4th - we have to find all sorts of ways to amuse ourselves around here! ;)

9. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Lived in Northern California when America was still fun. Need I say more?