SWEEP!

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
Brad Johnson 3-0, never would have believed it.

One of the kids I work with referred to him as "Bad Johnson" this week. I never he thought he was all that bad to begin with, but apparently you Queenies have something against him.

OP
OP
V

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
vikefan said:
Brad Johnson 3-0, never would have believed it.

One of the kids I work with referred to him as "Bad Johnson" this week. I never he thought he was all that bad to begin with, but apparently you Queenies have something against him.

I've got nothing against him, but I doubt anyone thought he would have led the Vikes to two OUTDOOR ROAD wins in a row.

I did post a couple weeks ago, with this particular team, this year, he.s probably the best QB for this team.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two basics to winning, you need to run the ball, and stop the run in order to win. We did neither in the 2nd half last night.

I know we'll have our struggles in the running game, but it was worse than I expected in last night's game.

I was also surprised how poorly our run defense played in the 2nd half last night. For the most part this year our rushing defense has been OK, but it was getting gouged pretty bad last night in the 2nd half.

I really expected to win this game with Brad Johnson at QB. I thought the Pack could concentrate on stopping the run a little more with Johnson in there, but for whatever reason, we couldn't stop the run in the 2nd half.

And our offense couldn't mount any drives in the 2nd half. I thought the turning point was when we were up 7 in the 2nd half and recovered a fumble around the Vikings 40 yard line and couldn't score from there. A two score lead would have helped there to maybe force Johnson to throw a little more, but we couldn't score on that possession.

I still wasn't impressed with Johnson last night, but the Vikings running game performed much better in the 2nd half than what I expected.

Latest posts