Survey On Espn Who Will Win NFC North.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right Now On Espn The Survey Is Who Will Win The NFC North.

Bears - 61%
Lions- 12%
Packers-14%
Vikings-14%

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty smart people voting. The Bears are the clear frontrunners, with the other 3 deadlocked in a race for 2nd.

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Geepahz. Those Bears are gonna win the Super Bowl with that kind of support!
How about we take the Bears seriously when their offense can outscore their defense and special teams!

To me, it's the Vikings and Packers every year, and the Bears 2 division championships in the last 20 years were do to down years by the aforementioned.

Hell even 1 of those Bear divisional championships, we swept them. What a joke!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
DakotaT said:
Zero2Cool said:
How about we take the Bears seriously when their offense can outscore their defense and special teams!

To me, it's the Vikings and Packers every year, and the Bears 2 division championships in the last 20 years were do to down years by the aforementioned.

You do know I was being sarcastic, ... right? :)

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
DakotaT said:
Zero2Cool said:

You do know I was being sarcastic, ... right? )

Not you Zero! Of course I recognized your sarcasm. In fact, with every one of your posts I read, it's the first thing I look for. I know I'm from North Dakota, but we do have colleges out here!

I just find it very funny that the media leads all the sheep around the country to think that the Bears are a real good team. Their offense has sucked for years. They win their games in every ugly fashion possible.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerLegend said:
Right Now On Espn The Survey Is Who Will Win The NFC North.

Bears - 61%
Lions- 12%
Packers-14%
Vikings-14%

This survey provides evidence that perhaps more people live in Chicago than in Detroit, Green Bay, or Minneapolis.

Seriously, though, the Bears are the no-brainer pick to win the division. The big surprise was how low the Vikings were. I think it's because Viking fans have learned to be cautious, at least in public, about predicting big things for their team, so they're not calling in.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
DakotaT said:
Zero2Cool said:
DakotaT said:
Zero2Cool said:

You do know I was being sarcastic, ... right? )

Not you Zero! Of course I recognized your sarcasm. In fact, with every one of your posts I read, it's the first thing I look for. I know I'm from North Dakota, but we do have colleges out here!

I just find it very funny that the media leads all the sheep around the country to think that the Bears are a real good team. Their offense has sucked for years. They win their games in every ugly fashion possible.

lmao i liked the colleges comment :)

Yea, well the media is on the sidelines for a reason. Let's not forget that :)

DaBearsrule4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I find it hilarious that the NFC North is looked at as the worst division in Football. Every division is going to have their bad teams but then again, thats ESPN for ya, kissing up to the East Coast teams.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thetombradyhater said:
I think that both the Vikings and Packers are clearly better than the Lions, something that poll does not reflect

What do you mean? The poll clearly shows that GB and Minn will be about 15% better than Detroit.

Woodson21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kmac said:
Pretty smart people voting. The Bears are the clear frontrunners, with the other 3 deadlocked in a race for 2nd.

yeah i agree i had no doubt that the bears would be winning this, but i think its a real toss up for 2nd place this yr. i think we have a more solid team all around then the vikes and lions..

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears - 61%
Lions - 12%
Packers -14%
Vikings -14%
makes 101%

That gives us a chance of 70:40 that the outcome will be as the poll pedicts. :wink: :lol: :lol:

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears have an excellent defense, but if you remember the second half of the season teams figured out that defense and started putting up a lot of point on them. With very little offense I can't see them winning the division. I hate to say this, but I think the Queens probably should be the favorite. They have a lot of talent on that team, whether they can pull it together, I don't know. I still think the Lions will be awful. They've made too many mistakes in the draft room to be be a contender now. I think the sleeper in this group will be Green Bay, if: They can develop the offensive line, Green and Davenport are healthy, Jennings can develop more quickly than most rookies do, Favre doesn't implode as he did last year. If that that offense can return to what it was two years ago, the Packers could be the team to beat in the North.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This survey must have gotten a jump start in Chicago for them to have that kind of a margin.
No doubt their defense is good but as I pointed out in earlier posts they played everbody from the bottom up as far as offenses go last year.

It's true defenses wins games but poor offenses will wear a defense down over a season, more injuries are possible, and offenses begin to find things that work, i.e. Indy last year.

They looked invincible until teams figured out what worked against them.

IMO the Bears would need to convince me they have a way better offense then they have shown to be given that kind of respect.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
warhawk said:
This survey must have gotten a jump start in Chicago for them to have that kind of a margin.
No doubt their defense is good but as I pointed out in earlier posts they played everbody from the bottom up as far as offenses go last year.

It's true defenses wins games but poor offenses will wear a defense down over a season, more injuries are possible, and offenses begin to find things that work, i.e. Indy last year.

They looked invincible until teams figured out what worked against them.

IMO the Bears would need to convince me they have a way better offense then they have shown to be given that kind of respect.

They need to improve on offense, no doubt. If they can just improve to average, the defense will greatly benefit. I am hoping Fragisourus Rex stays healthy. Otherwise, I have heard that Griese has done well in TC. Either way, it will be a HUGE improvement over last years QB.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think what we really have to keep in mind is this: IT'S JUST A POLL!
It means NOTHING! Who, other then Steelers fans would have picked them to win the Super Bowl last year? Very few i bet.
So......let all the people say "Da Bears" will win the north..........they haven't won anything yet. Everyone is 0-0!

Members online

Latest posts