1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Supporting Your Rivals

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Bomber, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Bomber

Bomber Clueless but Luvin It

Ratings:
    +13
    I am just sitting down to watch the Manchester Utd v Rangers soccer game and it got me thinking.

I am a lifelong Celtic fan and Rangers are our biggest rivals. The majority of Celtic fans will be cheering on Manchester Utd as we love to see our rivals get beat even though they are a Scottish team playing against an English team.

If a new worldwide competition was set up where the NFL teams played another countries team would you support the American team or would you want to see your rivals get beaten?

2. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +653
    See Rivals get beaten EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Example: I want Sweden to kick the Viking's ***! :viksux: (ironic, yes i know, but Sweden should be pissed that such a lousy team named themselves the Vikings)