Supplemental Draft is coming up....anyone worth trying to get?

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now what? Time for . . . .

Yet again, Gute refuses to make any improvements to this team. Makes you wonder if he even knows about the supplemental draft or understands it. This is the 2nd year he has sat on his hands while another team gets better. He is soooo cheap and always has to be the smartest guy in the room. His ego is sooo big, he refuses to help this team - AND he ran HCD out of town.

Time to fire Gute. I think we should hire Jeff Janis to be the next GM. He knows the game. He is a fan favorite. And more importantly, he did his best work as a player, BEFORE the season started. That there, is a recipe for success for a GM. But most importantly, I have heard of him so therefore, he can probably do any job for the Packers despite any qualifications or history. I'm certain Janis will at least know about the Supplemental draft.

I was slow to catch on Amish. Good one but you had me going for a second.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was slow to catch on Amish. Good one but you had me going for a second.
you need to react, harshly and decisively immediately after reading. There is no time for catching on, overreact would you? sheesh, does sschind know anything about packer forum etiquette?

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you need to react, harshly and decisively immediately after reading. There is no time for catching on, overreact would you? sheesh, does sschind know anything about packer forum etiquette?

I tried to think of a good comeback to this but all i could think of was

OK

H

HardRightEdge

There goes our excitement for July LOL Now what?
The Open Championship is just a week away. :tup: And there's lots of baseball left to go, with a few home runs in between the walks and strikeouts.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

HardRightEdge

The #Cardinals have selected Washington State DB Jalen Thompson in Round 5 of the NFL supplemental draft, source said. First one off the board.

CRAP!

4th by the Packers would have gotten him or a better position after the lottery and a 5th.
Had Gutekunst gone in for Thompson then Josh Jones would have had to opt for retirement or suicide. ;)

H

HardRightEdge

Now what? Time for . . . .

Yet again, Gute refuses to make any improvements to this team. Makes you wonder if he even knows about the supplemental draft or understands it. This is the 2nd year he has sat on his hands while another team gets better. He is soooo cheap and always has to be the smartest guy in the room. His ego is sooo big, he refuses to help this team - AND he ran HCD out of town.
Rumor has it Gutekunst didn't make a bid for Jalen because he is Ted Thompson's love child.

D

Deleted member 6794

The #Cardinals have selected Washington State DB Jalen Thompson in Round 5 of the NFL supplemental draft, source said. First one off the board.

CRAP!

4th by the Packers would have gotten him or a better position after the lottery and a 5th.

It might have been smart to use a fourth round pick on Thompson. Well, we'll figure it out pretty soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts