Superbowl is winnable.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like thinking about the Packers in the SB too.......but man, there are ALOT of games between now and that possibility. If we don't take care of week to week business, we won't have to worry about the Pats.
Week by week.......thats how we need to think of it. Dallas first, then the Raiders, and so on. Lets not get too far ahead of ourselves.

Cheesey,

The Packers HAVE been taking it week by week, game by game, as simple as that sounds, they have accomplished a 10-1 season and is a virtual lock for the playoffs RIGHT NOW!

As a positive thinker, I believe the Packers will make the superbowl. I did from day 1.

Conjecture is always fun as long as we don't get carried away.

As an optimist, I'd have to ask, who in the NFC can YOU say will beat the Packers now?

Eagles? Skins? Giants? Cowboys? Lions? Bucs? Seahawks?

I am NOT saying the Packers are unbeatable, but the Packers ARE! (By their play making)
Other than the Mighty Chicago Bears whom I might add won't even get INTO the playoffs, no one has been able to defeat the Pack.

This Dallas game will say a LOT about the Packers. Just as every game has.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
I like thinking about the Packers in the SB too.......but man, there are ALOT of games between now and that possibility. If we don't take care of week to week business, we won't have to worry about the Pats.
Week by week.......thats how we need to think of it. Dallas first, then the Raiders, and so on. Lets not get too far ahead of ourselves.

Cheesey,

The Packers HAVE been taking it week by week, game by game, as simple as that sounds, they have accomplished a 10-1 season and is a virtual lock for the playoffs RIGHT NOW!

As a positive thinker, I believe the Packers will make the superbowl. I did from day 1.

As an optimist, I'd have to ask, who in the NFC can YOU say will beat the Packers now?

I am NOT saying the Packers are unbeatable, but the Packers ARE! (By their play making)
Other than the Mighty Chicago Bears whom I might add won't even get INTO the playoffs, no one has been able to defeat the Pack.

I don't disagree with you! I have been thinking SB all along too! I just want people to be careful is all. The road still needs to be traveled, and me, i'm enjoying EVERY minute of the journey!
I picked the Pack 11-5 before the season, and wanted to write i thought they could go all the way. But i only posted the 11-5. I figured if i put any more then that, i'd be laughed at (even more then "normal!") :wink:

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:
cheesey said:

Cheesey,

I don't disagree with you! I have been thinking SB all along too! I just want people to be careful is all. The road still needs to be traveled, and me, i'm enjoying EVERY minute of the journey!
I picked the Pack 11-5 before the season, and wanted to write i thought they could go all the way. But i only posted the 11-5. I figured if i put any more then that, i'd be laughed at (even more then "normal!") :wink:

you know, with MY prediction(16-0, Superbowl), being laughed at never entered my mind...Just kidding!

I don't care! I hope that we finish strong! Which means I was pretty close!

jnells

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How amazing would it be to see Favre hoist the Lombardi trophy to come back to Green Bay.

I think I would cry.

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That would be a fitting end to his career. Come play off time, you know that the team will be pulling for that...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Obi1 said:
cheesey said:

Cheesey,

you know, with MY prediction(16-0, Superbowl), being laughed at never entered my mind...Just kidding!

I don't care! I hope that we finish strong! Which means I was pretty close!
Well, you were WRONG!!!.......... We LOST ONE GAME!!! (J/K!!!) :lol:
Hey, i sure hope you are closest in predictions! I said 11 wins, and i would MUCH rather have it become closer to the 16 you said!!!! :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How amazing would it be to see Favre hoist the Lombardi trophy to come back to Green Bay.

I think I would cry.
No "think" about it for me.............I WOULD be crying!!!(I know.....i'm a big wuss!) I cried after SB31! (I was too depressed to cry after SB32)

packattack92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's weird everyone automatically assumes we will face the patriots in the SB. I mean we will get in, but anything can happen in the afc, the Colts could surprise everyone. no?

Sangill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't like talking about the SB already. You guys are jinxing the hell out of this team. Tomorrow, Dallas... after that... we'll see.

:shock:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts