Super Bowl XXXI

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
[align=center]Packers 35, Patriots 21

[video width=640 height=480]http://packershome.com/videos/SuperBowl.XXXI.wmv[/video][/align]

I wanted to wait til exactly 10 years to put this up, but ... yeah I'm not patient enough for that.

Disclaimer: The footage is off ten-year old VHS recording, my apologies.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was sweet! man, I wish we didn't let Desmond Howard get away. He was awesome. Who knows? That could have been the difference in the next SB.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
There any way I can get a copy of that tape? I'd gladly pay...

I have it on VHS and copied it over to DVD. I can't say I'm proud of the quality though. I recorded that obviously over 10 years ago on VHS and yeah. It's 'ok' but its not a high quality copy.

PackerFan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still looks a lot better than what I have...which is nothing at all. Just lemme know how much, and I'll send payment out to you. I greatly appreciate it.

My name is Mike, by the way...pleasure to meet all my fellow Cheeseheads!

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Still looks a lot better than what I have...which is nothing at all. Just lemme know how much, and I'll send payment out to you. I greatly appreciate it.

My name is Mike, by the way...pleasure to meet all my fellow Cheeseheads!

I'm not trying to be a jerk, although right now I'm extremely busy with being a full time student, full time employee and full time parent and I'm moving in three weeks lol

This goes against PF.com rules (sorry Ryan) but go to PackersHome.com register there and shoot me a PM and when I get a chance in the next week or two here I'll get it up on DVD and we can go from there :)

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching this video it's amazing to see how good the '96 team really was. Pressure, turnovers, excellent receivers and Brett Favre has just a little more zip on his throws and HE CAN RUN!

Good memories. :)

Members online

Latest posts