Super Bowl Ticket Prices - Would You Pay to See It Live In Dallas?

Dizzle498

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you going to pay to see this one live? I am trying to convince my wifey to let me go. I may bribe her with salon trips and massages, but I am working the deals now.

Personally, I wouldn't go cheap, I would get the second level tickets so I had a good view and would have better memories.

Courtesy of our sponsor

Upper Reserved – 385 sets of tickets for sale starting at $2,818
Lower Reserved and Loge – 115 sets of tickets for sale starting at $3,163
Mezzanine and Mezzanine Club – 147 sets of tickets for sale starting at $3,600
Main and Main Club – 233 sets of tickets for sale starting at $3,248
Hall of Fame and Hall of Fame Club – 186 sets of tickets for sale starting at $3,840
Founders Club – 10 sets of tickets for sale starting at $9,775

How Much Are Tickets for the 2011 Super Bowl XVL? Steelers vs Packers | SeatHound.com Ticket/News Blog

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
7 grand for 2 tickets? food hotel and airfare will get you up to about 9k. Your better off waiting for the prices to drop in a week.

waffles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd much rather watch it at home. Most people who I've talked to about going to the Superbowl tell me its the worst game to see live if you're a fan of one of the teams

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you got the money, go for it. But I will be at home myself. Can't afford that much for tickets. :(

Duvlek

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont even live far from da stadium, imma either watch it on tv or sumwhere else.. .

did yall kno they are charging like $200 to watch da game on a large hd screen outside. ..crazy ish

tmlfan3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah I heard they have the parking lot tickets for $200 to watch the screen... but you have to buy them in 4 packs. Plus they said on ESPN radio today that hotel prices have skyrocketed... a super 8 room is like $400 a night that week. As much as I'd like to go... don't got $6K-$10K to spare... oh well.

Duvlek

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea that sounds bout right too...alot of places will prolly be jacking up prices ova da next couple weeks due to the super bowl and as well as getting that stadium paid for...from dallas to arlington to ft worth. ..

LombardiTrophy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have gone to the Super Bowl the past two years and have bought tickets on stubhub.com both times. Waiting to the last day is the best way to get a good deal. This year, it will be a dream come true for me. The game is great but the parties happening during Super Bowl week are off the hook.

It is really tough to get reliable info on these parties and some are invite only. Kid Rock is performing at the Pepsi Fan Jam concert and those tickets are $45 and $60 which is very reasonable. A lot of the parties run $500 to $1K. Not cheap by any measure. Do your research. I like supersundayhq.com myself.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know how they have that super giant screen above the field?
So your going to spend either a few thousand or a few hundred $ to go to a stadium to watch it on a screen if your too far from the field when you could stay at home and watch the same thing for free.

It's true: There is a sucker born every minute. And Jerry Jones knows how to reel them in.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
I dont give a f@wk... if you got the money then go... It is a once in a lifetime experiance... how awesome would it be to be there when the Lombardi trophy is presented to the Packers on the 50 yrd line at the second best sports venue in the world (Lambeau Field is #1)

I have a 73" DLP TV that I would watch it but with being only 4 hrs away from Dallas I am going to pay whatever I have to in order to be at that GotDamn game!!! Its the Green Bay Packers in the Super Bowl for pete sake!!!!

Cheesehead Brittany

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have gone to the Super Bowl the past two years and have bought tickets on stubhub.com both times. Waiting to the last day is the best way to get a good deal. This year, it will be a dream come true for me. The game is great but the parties happening during Super Bowl week are off the hook.

It is really tough to get reliable info on these parties and some are invite only. Kid Rock is performing at the Pepsi Fan Jam concert and those tickets are $45 and $60 which is very reasonable. A lot of the parties run $500 to $1K. Not cheap by any measure. Do your research. I like supersundayhq.com myself.
and your not a spambot how?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts