• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Amazing how not a lot of pundits and people even noticed the Falcons, much less thought they were all that for most of the season. Now they're an invincible juggernaut that not even BB and Brady have a chance against. LOL!

Vince Lombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to see Atlanta win, just not sure they can pull it off. BB had 2 weeks to plan for this. There won't be any Falcon receivers running wide open like against GB.

NE 27
Atl 24

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is my Superbowl Prediction: I will be sitting on social media after the game trolling Pats fans reminding them they STILL have less NFL Championships than the Cleveland Browns

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Careful. If you let them know you're a Packer fan, they'll play the Super Bowl victory card and they're even.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Falcon fans will be talking about this collapse way beyond Packer fans reminiscing about the NFCCG debacle against the Seahawks.

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta admit, it was one heck of a game.

Football is like a chess match. Even though your team is down buy a large margin, it is by observing and playing against the other teams weakness that wins the game.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's the Green Bay Curse! Every team we have played and lost to in recent playoffs have collapsed in their next game or Super appearance. LOL We lost to Seahawks and they choked in the final minutes in the Super Bowl where Russel passes instead of a run play. Cardinals performed horribly against Panthers in the Championship game. Now the BIGGEST choke was Atlanta. Teams better take heed!

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers fans should be rooting for Atlanta. People are saying if Belichick wins, he will be greater than Lombardi. And if Brady wins, no way Rodgers can catch up with him for Greatest QB of All Time.

Nonsense. New England's success has far more to do with its coach and its cupcake division which allows them to build momentum than its QB. You could plug a lot of past and present QBs into his role and they would still win those games. Brady has clear limitations and Bilicheat simply knows how to design an offense that accentuates his strengths and hides his weaknesses.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
*smirks* someone posted this in the Falcons fan board.....OUCH again.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well any time someone brings up our NFCCG choke job as the worst feeling ever for the fan of any team we now have a clear #1 in that department.

God I feel bad for Falcons fans

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Didn`t those fans tell us they would be back to discuss it ? Wonder who`ll be brave enough ?

DarkHelmet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was an epic collapse. No way should Atlanta have lost after building a 25 point lead. Lord, did they get outcoached in the second half. The Falcons playcalling in the final quarter was inexplicable. You have the ball in field goal range to go up by two scores. What is rule number one? Don't take a big sack. What rule number two? Don't take a holding penalty. How to avoid? Call a running play or quick slant/screen. No slow developing pass plays. It cost them the game.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Didn`t those fans tell us they would be back to discuss it ? Wonder who`ll be brave enough ?

Some of those fans may never make it back (to reality). Strictly for entertainment value and because there were no local train wrecks to watch, I visited one of their fan boards after the game last night. They had a thread going during the game.....reminded me of our own shoutbox. 100 + pages of the rise and mighty splat of the Falcons and their fans, made for an interesting read. Predictably, after the game some fans turned to blaming the loss on the refs, Quinn, Ryan and even Vegas.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
That was an epic collapse. No way should Atlanta have lost after building a 25 point lead. Lord, did they get outcoached in the second half. The Falcons playcalling in the final quarter was inexplicable. You have the ball in field goal range to go up by two scores. What is rule number one? Don't take a big sack. What rule number two? Don't take a holding penalty. How to avoid? Call a running play or quick slant/screen. No slow developing pass plays. It cost them the game.

Or....run the ball 3 times and kick the FG.

Whatever the case, feels good not having to debate about mistakes made by the Packers for once. :D

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
So far, all the guests on the Mike and Mike Show are defending the play calling instead of running the ball. Guess they don't want to be the ones to call out the coaching staff on not telling Ryan to not get sacked.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts